A Huge Misunderstanding

Elsa's POV

     When I am in my ice castle, I stared outside my balcony. The balcony door is broken and the chandelier is shattered to pieces on the floor and the walls are cracked.

     I suddenly remembered my last incident here. It is already a few years passed but I can remember it like it was still yesterday.

     I remembered my dress of freedom too.

     Jack was with me that time. He was there trying to calm me down.

     I went back inside thinking about what Jack just  did.

     "I never thought that Jack can do that to me. He deceived me. THEY decieved me. Rapunzel, Jack I trusted you two. But you just made a fool out of me" I thought "I hate you"  I sniffed.

     Tears welled in my eyes as I looked at my ring on my finger. I tried to take it off but my hand was shaking. I want to take it off but some parts of my body don't want to. I gave up, I turned my hands into a fist and buried it on my chest. I let the tears escape my eyes and sat on the floor.

Mavis' POV

     "NO!!!" I tried to hop in the portal that Elsa just made but when I was just about to hop, it immediately disappeared. I looked at Rapunzel and Merida behind me.

     Yeah we know each other, Elsa introduced them to me, remember?

     They had worried looks painted all over their faces. I ran towards them.

     "Guys, listen, Elsa's life's in trouble!" I shrilled. Their eyes widened up.

      "What!?" They yelled in unison.

     "She needs Jack! He's probably the only one who can cure her" I yelled, panicking.

     "Wait wait wait!" Merida waved her hands "She just ran away,  how can her life get in trouble?" she asks.

      "Well, duh, she used a spell from another element" I mocked. "Anyway, we gotta tell Jack about this"

     Merida and I nodded while Rapunzel kinda hesitated. I ran outside the dorm with Merida behind me. It took a few seconds for Rapunzel to follow us.

     When we got to the garden, we saw Marshall, Marceline and another unknown guy. Marshall was black eyed.

     Looks like we missed a lot of things here.

     "Where's Jack?" I asked  while running towards them. Marceline glared at me.

     "Yeah that freaking asshole guy that have the guts to hurt our friend's feelings and punched Marshall in the face? I don't know. Curse that guy" She turned her gaze back at Marshall while treating his wound. I sighed. I understand her 'cause I know how she feels. The other guy with brown hair, sighed too.

     "Jack, just flew out. Maybe he's back in our dorm" he rubbed his hair at the back.

Jack's POV

     After the fight I just had with that guy, I flew out, back to my dorm.

     Can't you see!? I'm not the one at fault here, it's Elsa's , but everybody else was on Elsa's side.

      Okay, I admit. I kinda felt bad when Elsa ran out of the garden, crying. But still, she started it. I wanted her to be satisfied with me, ONLY. But she didn't, she went out with another guy.

     When I got in front of my dorm, I looked at Elsa's dorm beside me. It was open. I uttered a huge sigh then went inside my room.

       I lied on my bed while covering my eyes with my arm.