My Frozen Feelings (TUFH II)

Hey guys.... so this is the book 2 of The Unbreakable Frozen Hearts.

Elsa's P.O.V.

     It's already been a year since Jack and i came to this Magic School. We have a lot of sweet memories here too. When I first came here, I was kinda nervous but then I met some friends. Good friends. They are Merida , Rapunzel and Hiccup. And we are called The Big Five.
     Hiccup is so awesome when he is riding his dragon Toothless. Merida is so cool too with her Bow and arrow. While Rapunzel is special. I cant express her in cool and awesome because she's more than that.

    Merrida , Rapunzel and I are in the same dorm. Jack 's dorm is next to ours. He shares it with Hiccup.

     The students in the Magic School call us Big Five because the five of us always hang out, as in everyday.

     Our classes are divided into two groups-- the elemental and the experience. Remember? The ones who have experienced something extra-ordinary or with extra-ordinary powers are the only invited in this school.

     So, Jack , Rapunzel and I are in the elemental group but Rapunzel is in the 'element of the sun' class while Jack and I are in the 'element of the ice' , So we still don't share the same classes, only the group. Merrida and Hiccup are in the experience group and they share the same classes.

     The teachers gave each one of us a wand which is very very awesome.

     On the last few days, I heard a weird news and because of that, I stopped hanging out with them.

........................

Jack's POV

     I got up earlier then Hiccup. I took a bath and wore my uniform then woke Hiccup up. Immediately , I knocked on Elsa's dorm. No one responded  so I just went inside.Hey,  I'm not a pervert ,I just wanna check on Elsa. She's been sleeping late and she also doesn't hang out with us anymore. I kept worrying about her.

     I went inside Elsa's dorm and sat beside her. I touched her forehead. She murmured and I giggled a bit. Then she opened her eyes. She got up using her left arm to support her body then rubbed her eyes.

     "Good morning" I said. She kept rubbing her eyes .

     "What are you doing here?" she asked.

     "Tsk tsk tsk. So harsh early in the morning"  I teased her and she pouted. "Hey, I said good morning".

     "Yeah... good morning" she said then I kissed her. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet, you know?" she said .I playfully smirked.

     "It's okay... you still taste good" she blushed then I kissed her forehead. Suddenly, Merrida woke up.

     "So lovey-dovey early in the morning, e?" she said while smiling at us. Elsa blushed even more. "Anyway Jack, is Hiccup up?" Merida asked curiously. Oh yeah... they became official couples a few days ago.

     "yeah... he's up" i nodded at her. I looked at Elsa again. Then I kissed her forehead for the last time. " I'm going back to my dorm, okay?" I said while standing up then went outside.

..................

     After a few minutes, we all went together to our respective classrooms. All I heard in the classes are blabbing coming out of the professor's mouth. I don't really care about magic, I'm not so interested in learning about it. I just came here because Elsa insisted me to go with her.

    Finally, the bell rang for lunch time. Merrida and the rest are already waiting for us. I insisted Elsa to stop reading and go eat with us but all she said was "go eat without me". So i just went out and ate with Hiccup and the rest.

A/N: Sorry about the wrong grammars and everything.