I missed him

Jack's POV

     We started planning about Elsa's  birthday in the campus' garden. I know that if Elsa will wonder where Merida and Rapunzel are ,she'll search for them in my dorm first.

     We planned to celebrate Elsa's birthday in Arendelle.  We planned to take a leave for 3 days and we let our professors know about it earlier.  We also sent a letter to Anna.

      When it is completely dark, we went inside our dorms.

     6 days left 'till Elsa's birthday. I can't wait! When I went inside my dorm, I quickly lied on my bed and then slept.

........

2 days passed...

........

      When I woke up, I quickly took a bath and then wore my uniform. 3 more  nights and then it's Elsa's birthday! Yoohoo!

     We will ship to Arendelle tomorrow to ready the preparations for Birthday surprise.

     We already made a lot of plans but it doesn't end there yet~. We still have a lot of surprise to make.

     We kept planning and planning until me and Elsa couldn't hang out anymore. Is she okay? Did she miss me? Heh. I wish she did.

     Classes and then lunch break then it's planning time. Then classes again and planning again. My days are so tiring because of this planning business but it's okay, it's worth it.

     When we went back to our dorm, Hiccup and I packed our things into our suitcases. While Merida and Rapunzel will pack when Elsa is asleep.

     When I am done packing I lied to my bed the fell asleep. Suddenly , in the midnight, I can feel someone hugging me and kept rubbing it's face to my chest. I still closed my eyes and thought ,"Is this Hiccup? Oh no. Well, nah maybe not" I opened my eyes and was shocked to see who it was.

Rapunzel's POV

     Sigh...  I am so tired. We kept planning about Elsa's birthday. We already made a lot of plans. I thought it's enough but Jack still insisted to make a lot more surprises for Elsa.

    We packed our things into our suitcases when Elsa fell asleep. Then after that , we went to sleep early so we can wake up early too for our ship tomorrow to Arendelle.

     In the midnight, I thought there was someone walking towards the door. I opened my eyes and saw Elsa trying to walk as slow she can... and with her wand?. I want to ask her where she's going but I just want to let her be. Besides , it's her birthday after the next two nights, so she should be free. I closed my eyes and continued sleeping. Until she finally went out of the door.

Elsa's POV

     Jack and the rest don't hang out with me anymore. It actually looks like they are avoiding me or something. I really miss Jack.

     So this night, I gathered my chance to go to Jack's dorm. I brought my wand with me just incase they locked the door , so I'll say a spell to unlock it.

    I slowly walked towards the door and finally , it is now in front of me. I slowly opened the door and went out then closed the door again. I went to the next door, Jack and Hiccup's dorm,  then I tried to open the door but it was locked. I pointed my wand to the doorknob then whispered a spell as my wand glowed. I just whispered so that my wand don't glow too much . So I went inside, lied on Jack's bed then hugged him. I rubbed my face to his chest. i havent held him lately , I missed kissing him, I missed hugging him, I missed him. Then tears filled my eyes.

     "Elsa?" Jack asked with a startled voice. I looked up at him with tears. "Are you crying?" he asked, I buried my face on his chest.