Happy Anniversary

Hey guys... so this is a Meridup (Merida and Hiccup)  chapter. This is my first time making a Meridup chapter so please enjoy.

Merida's POV

     Today is my 1st month anniversary with Hiccup but Hiccup just forgot about it. I woke up early to prevent going with Hiccup to the class. I am still upset with him. I took a bath and then wore my uniform. I don't want the girls to be worried about my disappearance so I woke them up and told them I'll go to the classroom first and they agreed.

     When I got to my classroom, there are still no students to be seen. I sat on my chair and waved my wand around because of boredom.

     Suddenly, a man came. Hiccup.

Hiccup's POV

     I woke up early. I took a bath and then wore my uniform. I took my bag and wand from the table then woke Jack up and told him I'll go first. I thought to myself that I should go to the classroom earlier than Merida to surprise her.

    When I got to the classroom , to my surprise, I saw Merida looking bored. She looked at me and then rolled her eyes. I shakily walked to my seat beside her. I sat down and we didn't talked until I finally broke the silence. "Good - Good morning Merida" I said with nervousness. She didn't respond.  I poked her shoulder a few times but she still didn't say a word. Sigh... girls. Until I figured something that maybe this would make her respond. "Happy Anniversary , lovebabe" She blushed and then looked at me.

     "Lo... Lovebabe?" she asked while blushing. I laughed. "Stop laughing" . I stopped laughing and looked at her with a serious look.

    "Merida, I know it's not nice to forget about our Anniversary but-" I said but she cut it off.

    "Yeah, I know. It's unforgivable"

     "...But could you please forgive me?"  I made a pitiful face.  She turned her gaze to her wand. "Please"  she didn't reapond. I went closer  and then hugged her. "I'm sorry, Merida. I promise I'm never gonna forget such a precious thing in my entire life" she finally looked at me.

     "Promise?" she asked with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her and wiped her tears away with my hand.

     "Promise" I kissed her and she kissed me back. "Let's go ride on Toothless later, okay?". then she nodded

     Now, everything is back to normal.