Busted

Merida's POV

     We went to the boy's dorm. "Jack, Elsa wants her shirts back" I said nervously. Jack is still blushing because of what he saw earlier... and Hiccup!? I walked near Hiccup and pinched his ears. "You. What did you saw earlier?" I said in a sarcastic way. 

     "Ow ow ow ow ow, nothing nothing I saw nothing" I stopped pinching as he sighed in relief.

    "Good" Then I turned my attention to Jack. "Jack, what will we do? Elsa's gonna know that we have a surprise for her!"  I said nervously.

     "No , just give her a dress. Tell her that the teacher gave us 3 days of break because of our hard work" He replied seriously. I just stared at him while raising an eyebrow.

      "Seriously? hard work? " 

      "ah! never mind that hard work thing just tell her that the professors had a task for the big five"  He pouted. 

     "Anyway, Punzie,  get a shirt and a skirt in Elsa's suitcase" I ordered Punzie then she nodded. Then suddenly Punzie's eyes got wide with amazement. "Punzie? Are you okay?"  then she pulled out an icy blue dress with a thin cape. 

     "Wow" we all said except for Jack. Maybe he already saw Elsa wearing this.

     "No not that. That's too much. Pick something that looks formal" then suddenly the door slammed open. We looked who it was and saw Elsa looking upset. She already have a shirt and short. It's just like Jack's , she have a blue hoodie on that looks definitely like Jack and short brown shorts.

     "What's all these?" She said, she looks so scary. "What did you do to my dresses?" she looked so mad. The floor froze slowly. She walked near us then she raised her hands and made a huge  snowball at the top of her.

     "Hiccup! Your wand!" I yelled.

     "What wand!? what do you mean!?" Hiccup yelled back looking terified.

     "Calm her down , you idiot!" I yelled back again. He quickly took his wand from his suitcase and pointed his wand at Elsa then casted a spell as his wand glowed. After he said the spell, a small ball of light went out of his wand and hit Elsa. Elsa fell on the ground , unconcious.

     "Elsa!!" we all yelled. Suddenly, Elsa moved , she used her arms to support her body and got up. She skipped happily to Jack with sparkles in her eyes. 

     "Jack~" Elsa said happily then hugged Jack.

Jack's POV

     Elsa is so cheerful right now but I don't like it. "Hiccup , what did you do to her?"  I glared at Hiccup.

     "What!?" He asked.  "I did calmed her down as Merida told me so!"  I sighed.

     "Just forget it. Let's go" Elsa keeps hugging me. I brought her suitcase and mine as well. It's kinda hard carrying two heavy suitcases while someone is  hugging you.

     "Here. Let me help you" Hiccup insisted. I gave him Elsa's suitcase because hers is heavier than mine. Heh. Gentleman , right?. When we are now outside , "Hey, Jack, there aren't any ships right now" Hiccup said while glancing all around then I smirked at him.

     "I know. 'Cause I can fly and you have Toothless. We can get there faster than using ships" 

     "Oh you're right" Hiccup called out for Toothless.

A/N: Hey ... umm sorry if Toothless suddenly appeared. I know that Toothless isn't in my last  chapters but just pretend that he's just  in the campus' garden.

     "Toothless!" Hiccup called out. Toothless flew to Hiccup from the campus' garden. "Toothless take us to Arendelle, okay?" Hiccup climbed up on Toothless with Elsa's suitcase and his. He reached out his hand to Merida, Merida grabbed Hiccup's hand and then climbed up. He reached out a hand for Rapunzel again but Rapunzel didn't took it ," It's okay"  and  then she climbed up. I gave my suitcase to Hiccup.

     "Hiccup , hold this for me , okay?"  I said as I gave my suitcase to him then he sighed. I let Elsa go, "Elsa, hop on to Toothless" .

     She stared at me and then she cried. "You want me to go away?" She asked while burying her face on my chest. I really hate the spell Hiccup gave her.

     "Ah no.. no. I dont want you to go" I said trying to make her stop crying. I looked at Hiccup and asked him, " When will the spell expire?" I raised an eyebrow.

    "I can do it right now, you know? Do you want me to?" I thought about what's best. I actually think that her being like this is okay and change her to normal in Arendelle but I dont want her being like this.

    "Change her right now" I said.

    "You sure?" I nodded again . "Okay" . Again he casted another spell to Elsa. Elsa fell inconcious so I took this chance to fly in the sky before Elsa would wake up and start arguing with me.