Stop touching my b-b-b-... (never mind)

A/N: Woah... It's been a really long time I haven't made an author's note.
     Yay!!! It's almost our recognition day!! I'm gonna be grade 6 !!! 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Jack's POV

     Elsa kept staring at Anna as we flew. When she finally couldn't see her, she lied on my arms comfortably and looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. "What's up?" I asked breaking the silence then she shook her head.

    "Nothing" she replied while smiling then sighed. "I'm really gonna miss Anna" she said , slightly looking sad. I smiled at her.

     "Yeah, me too. I'm gonna miss my future sister-in-law" I said while laughing. She blushed a bit then looked down.

    "Y-yeah...." she replied, I snickered as she blushed harder. "Stop that" she said, trying to refrain from shouting. I stopped snickering, then smirked. She stopped blushing then looked at me straight in the eyes. "What?" she raised an eyebrow. I looked at the back and saw Hiccup with the girls on Toothless following me. I decided to do something. I wanted to go to a friend's house with Elsa. A best friend's house.

    "Go on first! We'll catch up!" I yelled just enough for them to hear me.

     "Okay!" Hiccup responded while nodding then i flew higher. Then Elsa put an arm around my neck while the other one is holding her suitcase on her stomach. She looked uncomfortable moving with it.

     "Elsa? Don't you think it's better if you give   your suitcase to Hiccup? You look so uncomfortable with it" I said. Then she looked at me.

    "Huh? Ah no thanks. I can still handle this" she smiled, I doubted that. I turned my back to Hiccup and then catched up.

     "Hiccup! wait a sec!" I yelled. Then they looked at me. I continued flying towards Hiccup. When I got in front  Hiccup, he raised an eyebrow at me.

     "What?" he asked. I released my left arm that's carrying Elsa's legs and took her suitcase. She startled, maybe she thought she's gonna fall, so she wrapped her arms around my neck. Actually, I'm still holding her with my other arm , she really just don't trust me. She doesn't have to be scared if she fall 'cause I'm always her to catch her. Heh. Corny right?  Anyway, I took her suitcase and gave it to Hiccup.

     "Here, take this. Hold this until you got to Magic School" I ordered. He rolled his eyes and then pouted.

     "Why do I have to? You can just bring this with you" he pouted but I did not mind. I put my left hand inside my hoodie's pocket ,holding Elsa's back with my right arm.

     "Just do it" I said then he sighed.

     "Fine" then Toothless passed right beside me as i smirked and then flew up and went to the other direction where they went. Elsa is still wrapping her arms around my neck tightly and then I chuckled.

     "I guess I dont have to carry you in a bridal style, huh?" I asked playfully as I held her tight with my both arms, or you could say 'hug' . Then I rubbed my hands on her back to make her feel calm ,  Is she really that scared of falling? I mean she can just trust me. She stopped wrapping her arms around me and then pushed my shoulders. Oh wait... she's blushing.

Elsa's POV

     Jack flew in front of Hiccup and then let go of my legs. I thought I'm gonna fall so I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck  before I could fall down. Then I noticed him took my suitcase and gave it to Hiccup but I let him be. And then I heard Toothless'  wings flaping , passed beside us. I opened my eyes to see them going away as Jack flew to another direction. I was about to ask him about it when he suddenly spoke.