Where could they be?

Elsa's POV

     The ball rang for lunch break. Merida and the rest are now waiting for Jack and me. I told Jack that I'll follow 'cause I still have to finish what I'm doing.

     "It'll be just for a few minutes and I'm done" I told him.

     "You're sure?" I nodded. He sighed, "Fine, but hurry up, okay?" I smiled and nodded again. He went outside and then went to the cafeteria with Merida , Rapunzel and Hiccup.

     After a few seconds, I finished what I'm doing. Oh , I should have let Jack wait for me. Sigh. I quickly kept my wand and my books inside my bag. Then I followed them to the cafeteria.

     When I saw them, Jack is sitting beside Rapunzel and patting Rapunzel's braid. I went near them and heard Jack said ,"woah, your braid is perfect" he said looking amazed. Rapunzel giggled and opened her mouth to say something but I cut it off.

     "Why thank you. Are you praising me?" I said. Merida , Hiccup , Rapunzel and Jack looked at me. Rapunzel smiled at me.

     "Elsa!" Rapunzel yelled with a big smile then she hugged me. "Everyone in my room was amazed about my braid. They said I look cooler with my hair tied" She smiled at me. I smiled back at her. When I see Rapunzel smile, I can always remember Anna's smiling face which made me smile too.

    "Really? that's nice..." I smiled gently

She stopped hugging me and made me sit between her and Jack.

     We ate and then when the bell rang again,  we quickly finished our meal and dashed to our classrooms.

.....................

Night......

     Today is a tiring day. We made a lot of potions which became a disaster. I am soooo exhausted. I slept early.

......................

Morning....

Jack's Point Of View

     When I woke up, I looked at the calendar. And then I remembered Elsa's birthday is next week. I told the Big Five about this. Well, not really the big five 'cause I didn't told Elsa about this. I told them that we'll surprise Elsa, so no one has to tell Elsa about this.

     In lunch break, We ate a little nervous. Nervous that Elsa would find out our little secret.

     "Is there something wrong? You've been acting weird lately" Elsa asked while raising an eyebrow.  We startled and Hiccup stomped my foot under the table. I looked at Elsa nervously, sweat all over my face.

     "No- nothing's wrong. Everything's fine." I replied nervously. She looked at us and then  hesitantly continued eating.

     We went back to classes after eating. When the classes are done, we went back to our dorm.

Elsa's POV

     Jack and the rest are acting really weird lately. When the classes are done, we usually hang out before going back to our dorm. But today, after classes , we directly went to our dorm.

     When we got to our dorm, Merida and Rapunzel made me read a thick book and then went outside. I hesitantly started reading. They really are acting weird. I got interested in the book so I finished it earlier than I expected. Well, it's actually dark outside but I thought I'll finish it tomorrow.

     I finished the book and Rapunzel and Merida is still not here. I wondered where they are. I peeked into Jack and Hiccup's dorm but they aren't. I wonder where they are.