Accident

Elsa's POV

     Right now, we are making potions. I'm kinda nervous about making this thing because I'm kinda dizzy and make one wrong move and boom... it'll explode. Uggh my vision became two, because of this, it's hard picking up a potion. Since Jack and I are partners, I can ask him for help.
     "Ah, Jack.... Can you , uh, pick the blue potion for me please?" I asked weakly. My energy is slowly draining in every second.
     "Huh? Oh yeah" he looked at me then picked up the potion. "Here" he handed it to me. I slowly took it  from his hand but before I could, he grabbed my hand with his vacant hand and pulled me closer to him. "You look pale. You need to go back to your dorm" he said but I refused and pulled my hand back then yanked the potion that I asked.
     "I... I'm alright" I said slowly while looking at my work. I'm so tired to argue with him right now. Then he observed me well.
     "Elsa, your obviously-"
     "Jack" I put the potions back on the desk and rubbed my forehead with my two hands "Just mind your own business, okay?"
     "But you look so pale, Elsa" he said worriedly. I stared deeply at him , making him sigh, "Alright, as you wish" he said in surrender. I continued doing my work without a sound. After a few moments, I sat down, rubbing my forehead. "Just a little bit more , Elsa. The bell will ring and you can go back to your dorm" I thought. I forcefully stood up and got back to work. I got dizzier and dizzier in every second, every move and my vision is slowly turning black. I feel like I was about to fell. I looked at Jack and tried clinging on to him to refrain me from falling. But before I could reach him, I fell.
     "Jack..." I mumbled. All I heard was Jack yelling my name, then my vision turned completely black.

Jack's POV

     "Elsa!" I yelled, reaching out my hands to her but too late, she already fell on the ground. I grabbed and carried her in a bridal style. All the students are looking worriedly at us. I quickly ran to the clinic instead to her dorm and then lied her on one of the vacant beds. Since no one is in here, all the beds are vacant, I lied her on the nearest one. She looks paler than usual. Then I remember that Rapunzel can heal people, "I'll try asking her to heal Elsa" I thought.  I stepped back and ran towards the door. When I was now in front of the door, it suddenly bammed open and hit me bull's eye on the face.

Rapunzel's POV

     When I am still in class, four female stranger students called my name, outside the classroom. "Pssst... Big Five's Rapunzel" they slowly called cheerfully, excited. Woah, they're so cheerful. Our professor better not hear them because if she will... there will be a world war three... Eeesh . I walked slowly towards them.
     "What is it?" I asked politely. They turned their back and formed into a circle while holding each other's hands.
     "Kya! she's here!" they tried to avoid shouting too loud. What's their problem?  Then the other girl coughed nervously, "Get it together, girls" then she looked at me seriously, "The Big five's Elsa is in the clinic" she said worriedly.
      "What!?"
     "Yes, we saw Big five's Jack carrying Big five's Elsa to the clinic" the other girl said.Seriously, they should stop saying big five. "And the big five's-"
      "Wait" i said. They looked at me to continue "You can stop saying big five"
      "Oh ,okay. So..." they made a figured look. "Elsa is in the clinic right now, unconcious" they said in unison.
      "Okay okay, so has anyone told Merida and Hiccup about this yet?" they shook their heads. "Okay thanks for letting me know" Then I ran through the halls to Hiccup and Merida's  classroom. I think they also should know about this.
     I told them about it then we went to the clinic. When I now got in front of the door, I quickly opened it but the door suddenly stopped like I hit something ,"Did I hit something?" I thought but I didn't bother so I kept pushing it open but suddenly, someone behind the door pushed it close back. "What the?"
      "Come on Puzie, open the door" Hiccup said.
     "Wait" I pushed the door again hardly and this time, no one pushed it back. Then we saw Elsa lying on the bed, looking pale and unconcious. "Elsa!" We both yelled in unison and ran to Elsa. Suddenly the door closed, we looked at it and saw Jack stuck on the wall beside the door. "Uhm... Jack? What are you doing there?" I asked dubiously then he glared at me.
     "Oh nothing. After being pushed behind the door and stuck onto the wall" he said sarcastically. Oh... so I did hit someone when I pushed the door open.
     "Oh so... it was you?" I asked with a crooked smile. He rolled his eyes and walked towards Elsa then looked at me with a serious face. I think I know what he's thinking.
     "Punzie, can you please heal Elsa?" he asked worriedly. I knew it.
     "Yeah sure" I said confidently. I tied my hair on Elsa's hand instead of her body then started singing.

Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

     I stopped singing then opened my eyes. It took a few seconds for Elsa to open her eyes. When she did, we all sighed in relief then she sat on the bed. "Mmm... Where am I?" she mumbled.

Jack's POV

     "Elsa!" I quickly hugged Elsa tight with relief.
     "Jack? What's wrong?" she asked.
     "Are you all right now?" I asked her back.
     "Uhm... Yes. I just got dizzy then fainted, that's all" She replied , "Nothing serious" . Really?
    "Really?" I asked sarcastically then sighed ,"But still, you made me worry too much"  I said.
    "Really? Only you?" Merida asked then they swept me off and then hugged Elsa ,"We are also worried about you, Elsa" they said in unison making Elsa giggle.
     "Hey! That's my spot!" I pouted and pushed them away.
     "I'm alright now. Anyway, Is it already lunch break?" Elsa asked. Then we shook our heads. "Not yet" we replied.
     "But almost" Rapunzel reassured.

Elsa's POV

     I'm already hungry, I wanna go to the cafeteria already. "But can we go to the cafeteria right now?" I asked shyly.
     "What's with the rush, Elsa?" Hiccup asked playfully. I looked down and stayed silent for a while. Suddenly, my stomach grumbled making them laugh.
     "Now we get it" Jack smirked. "Let's go!" Jack grabbed my hand with him. While walking towards the cafeteria with friends, the bell rang. Much better.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Hey guys~ So how has your Monday been (Yesterday) ? Mine is great! Why? Because we have no classes!  This is my best Monday ever! <3

Dedicated to: ♡♥♡

Rosechellee ◇♡☆
Our third winner~

                     ♡◇☆Stay Calm★◆♥
                                      and
                          º•ºLove Jelsaº•º