In Jamie's...

Hello , snow buddies~ So people, FrostNinja257 , EmiliejoelSalayo , and , Rosechellee are the three winners. They are the first three people who answered. Well, I did said that only 2 people will be winners but let's just add one , okay?
    These three people will receive a tsunami votes on every chapters of their stories from me , not all of their books, just 2 to 3 books. Hehe, I didn't wrote that in my previous chapter because it's a surprise

☆★This chaper is dedicated to: ★☆

FrostNinja257 ♡♥♡

the first winner

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Elsa's POV

     We landed on a roof then Jack puts me down and smirked at me. "Wait here, okay?" he gestured his hands at me. I raised an eyebrow at him then he  turned his back and then went down. I kneeled down on the roof to see Jack knocking on the window below me. "Jamie" he knocked. Jamie, ey? He knocked again. He might be disturbing someone in there.
    "Psst... Jack stop that. You might be disturbing someone in there" I scolded. He looked up at me.
     "Just wait" He said while furrowing his eyebrows. Just what is he up to? He knocked again and then someone opened the window. His face turned into a big smile from ear to ear then looked at me again and then went inside the window but not before telling me ,"Stay there" .

Jack's POV

      Jamie finally opened the window and then I went in. When I landed inside, "Hey Jamie, how have you been?" I asked, smirking while leaning on my staff. He smiled at me.
     "Im fine and how come you aren't visiting me anymore?" he asked. Oh yeah! I haven't told him about me going to the Magic School.
     "Oh right. Sorry Jamie , I forgot to tell you that I am attending school" I said.
     "School? What school?" he asked while tilting his head. I chukled a bit.
     "It's a Magic School, Jamie. Everyone who are extra-ordinary or who experienced extra-ordinary are the only invited there" I explained then he gasped in excitement.
     "Magic School!? Can I attend that school too!? Since I did helped you kill Pitch for the first time" he said.
    "Yeah, but actually pitch didn't died that time, he's just lost, the real person who killed him is a woman ,that I wanted you to meet" I said then he made a confused look. "She's right here, wait I'll be back" I went outside the window before he could say anything and landed on the roof. "Come here,Elsa" I grabbed Elsa's waist and brought her with me in Jamie's room. When we got inside, I put her beside me. "Here she is Jamie" Jamie's eyes went wide when he saw Elsa and then looked at me as he became silent. "Uhm... Jamie?" I waved my hands at him.
     "Jack? Are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone. I raised an eyebrow at him.
     "Yeah, why?" he looked at Elsa again and then looked around his room. "How about you , Jamie, are you fine?"
     "Huh?Oh yes yes yes, just wondering...."
     "Wondering?"  I asked "about what?"
     "Where is that person you wanted me to meet?" He asked then Elsa sighed.
     "Oh, right. Jamie, you haven't heard about her because she is not a guardian, she is just immortal. Her name is Elsa. You can't see her because you don't believe in her so Jamie, I want you to believe in her" I said while kneeling to level our eyes.
    "But it's hard to believe when it has no proof" he said, I sighed. I looked at Elsa saw her sad. I went to Elsa and then whispered something.
     "Are you sure this'll work?" she asked and then I nodded. "Okay then" she waved her hands in a circular movement to make a snowball and then threw it in the air and then it started snowing. Jamie's eyes went wide in amazement.
     "Woooow" he looked up.
     "This is the proof, Jamie" He closed his eyes for a bit and then opened it . He gasped when he saw Elsa  "Is she Elsa?" he asked, Elsa smiled. I nodded.
     "Yes Jamie, she is Elsa. Elsa, meet Jamie"  I introduced. Suddenly ,Jamie threw a snowball at Elsa, directly on her face. I laughed at her.  Elsa wiped the snow on her face and then raised her hands and made a gigantic snowball on top of her and threw it to me..... Why me!?... and then threw an ordinary snowball at Jamie.... Really!? not a gigantic one!? I threw a snowball at Elsa and then she made the floor that I'm stepping on, into an ice. They laughed at me as I slipped on the floor. I took my revenge and then threw a snowball at them. We whiled away the hours until it is already noon. We have to go because we're already late. we bid our goodbyes to Jamie and then flew off.
    When we got to Magic School, we directly wore our uniforms inside our dorms and then went to our respective classrooms.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

     Sigh, chapter is boring, I know. Huhuh :'( it's because I'm so bored today. Ahh I need a textmate.

☆★Dedicated to:★☆

FrostNinja257 

                  ☆♡◇Stay Calm◆♥★
                                   and
                        º•ºLove Jelsaº•º