"So it's normal for a guy to wrap his arm around his 'friend' like that?" Blake asked, raising an eyebrow at us.

"YES!" We answered in unison.

"I don't buy it." George said, shaking his head at us, making everyone else– except for one specific person– laugh.

"George, I guess you're forgetting that Brad, James, Tristan, Connor, and even you and Blake do that a lot." I said, shaking my head at him.

"If they kiss, would you guys just drop the topic?" y/bff/n said with a smirk, making mine and Reece's eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

The guys started whooping while her friends squealed until they all started cheering– again, except for one person in particular. Reece and I looked at each other, cheeks tinted a dark shade of pink. I looked at my ex from the corner of my eye, seeing him practically fuming yet everyone else was still oblivious to it. We started to lean in until our lips met. I placed one of my arms on his shoulder as his hand cupped my cheek.

Cheers erupted once again after we pulled away. I'm not gonna lie, it was enjoyable. But... I'm not sure if it even had any meaning behind it. It didn't feel right, to be honest. We heard the sound of a chair scratching the floor, making us look over at an already standing Shawn with his jaw clenched.

"Shawn, what's wrong, mate?" Brad asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for second?" He asked, looking away from all of us, struggling to calm himself down.

"Uh..." I looked over to y/bff/n for help but she just nudged her head in his direction, motioning for me to go with him. "Sure..."

I hesitantly stood up, looking over at James and Reece for help since being the closest to me means I told them about him. Reece just squeezed my hand in reassurance and James gave me a quick hug as I passed by him. Once we reached the parking lot, he turned to me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, trying to avoid his gaze.

"What the hell was that about?" He asked, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"A kiss, obviously."

"Why would you do that?! Why would you kiss him in front of me? Are you trying to rub the fact that you've moved on right in my face?! That you got yourself a blondie from a band they discovered from a trash bin?!"

 "How dare you talk about my friends like that?! Why are you even getting so worked up about it?! We're not together anymore! It's been two years! Get your head out of your ass, not everything is about you!"

I was about to turn around and walk back in but I was stopped by his hand gripping my wrist. He pulled me back to him, making me face him. Instead of yelling at me, he pulled me towards his chest and hugged me– bending over to place his head on the crook of my neck. I felt warm droplets of water hit my skin, only to realize that he was crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I fucked up." He sobbed, making my heart break. Just because he hurt me doesn't mean that I have ever stopped loving him. "I didn't know what I was thinking back then. I was stupid. I have to admit, I still am. I let the girl who loved me for years slip away from my hands just because I was too blind to see it. Cheating on you was a big mistake but hurting you is the biggest one."

"Shawn..." I muttered, running my fingers through his hair. "Stop crying, please."

"I really am sorry, y/n. I still love you."

"Shawn, look at me please."

He slowly lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at me with tears still in his eyes. I couldn't help but let the ones forming in my eyes stream down my face. I placed a hand on his cheek and wiped his face. I reached up and placed my lips on his. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I forgive you." I whispered against his lips. "Just don't do that again or I swear to God, I will cut your dick off and feed it to the dogs."

"I promise." He said before kissing me again.

Once we pulled away, we went back inside the restaurant where James and Reece were looking at me expectantly. I just gave them a small smile as we went back to our seats. Reece leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"So I take it that you two are back together?" He asked, chuckling as my cheeks turned pink.

"Maybe..." I muttered.

"I ship it."

"Reece!"

He just laughed and started teasing me with Shawn. I buried my face in my hands as I saw Shawn smirking over at me and chuckling. I felt y/bff/n stand up before sitting back down but once I peered through my fingers, it just happened to be Shawn who wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his side. I put my arms down and rested my head on his shoulder.

"SHIP!" Reece yelled, making me laugh at him at hit the back of his head.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: This is what I've been trying to write for the past days and it's actually rather shitty in my opinion. Please don't hate on the first part of the imagine since I just felt like adding the whole "Shawn and Hailey" thing for the sake of making the breakup part seem realistic and create the whole bad blood thing between the two of them. I'm not hating on them. And yes, The Vamps and New Hope Club are in this (AGAIN) but I can't help it. I'm literally obsessed with NHC lately (I've been obsessed with The Vamps since I was in 7th grade). Reece was the first to catch my eye when I started watching their videos but I love all of them equally.

Comment if you want me to do a BSM imagine where you date one of the members of NHC or The Vamps and which.

Vote/Suggest/Share

♪☁ A ☁♪ going offline