Niall curled up on the bed, closing his eyes as a whirling feeling rushed over his head and his belly swirled along with it making him nauseated. He slowed his breathing, taking deep, relaxed breathes to try and calm the turning his body was feeling, not particularly wanting to accidentally throw up on your guys bed. That would surely frustrate you to no end, and he wouldn't want to do that.

After another few minutes in silence you finally came bounding back into the room, a tray with the items you said you were going to get. Just the sight of the toast had Niall's stomach clenching, threatening to spill what was inside. He didn't know if he was going to be able to eat anything feeling this way. He definitely didn't want to be sick, so he wasn't going to do anything to aggravate his already upset stomach.

"Okay I would eat a few bites of toast before you take the medicine so you don't take it on an empty stomach and make yourself sick from the medicine okay baby?" You said as you helped Niall to sit up a little more, the tray over his lap. You placed a few pillows behind his back to help him stay up without much effort, and the new position had his head spinning new sorts of ways, causing him to clench his eyes and cover his face, his head leaning back.

"You alright?" You asked quietly touching a hand gently to his shoulder in a comforting manner. Niall shook his head slowly just once, hunching over slightly to rest his head against the wood of the tray in front of him. He was feeling considerably worse with the change in position and all he wanted was to lie back down. Everything was tilting and his stomach was woozy and he swallowed queasily around the rising bile in his throat.

Niall lifted his head and used both of his hands to cover his face, letting out a quiet whimper and then what sounded like a small sob. You weren't really sure what to do, or what Niall needed. Eventually you heard small sniffles coming from him, his shoulders shaking slightly with each sniffle. You moved the tray down the bed further, seeming like it wasn't going to be touched anytime soon and crawled more onto the bed so that you could bring Niall into your embrace, hugging him lightly to your chest, kissing the side of his head.

"Tell me what's going on babe? I need to know to help you." You whispered so quietly toward Niall's ear you weren't even sure if he had heard you. But he had, and with a small cry he brought his hands away from his face, responding,"I just need to lie back down... I-I feel really s-s-sick all of a sudden."

Your heart broke hearing his cries and his jumbled together words as he tried to explain to you what he was feeling. You nodded your head quickly at his words, moving things around on the bed so that you could gently lower him back into his previous lying position. Hopefully it would make him feel slightly better to be laying down.

Once you had him lying down again you took the tray that was set up on the end of the bed and set it aside on the side table, so that it wasn't in the way or making Niall feel any worse. You stood next to Niall's side of the bed letting your hand run soft strokes through his sweat covered hair as his fever rose higher with nothing in his body to fight off the illness. Niall's quiet sniffles and cries were doing nothing for your heart as you got near crying yourself feeling so terrible that Niall was feeling so bad. You didn't know what to do for him at this point.

"Do you want anything? A cool rag? Anything?" You asked gently wanting to get him everything he needed to feel more comfortable. Niall nodded and you assumed it was to the cool rag so you rushed off to your guys en suite bathroom and wet a rag with cold water before bringing it back to your bedroom and setting it softly over his forehead. His blues eyes looked up at you almost pleadingly and you ran your hand over the blankets that you assumed were covering his stomach.

"Is your tummy feeling bad at all? Nauseous or anything?" You asked never really finding out if his stomach was feeling bad. I mean he did nearly turn green at the sight of the food you brought in, but you never know.

Niall nodded his head,"kinda feel like I might puke.." he said quietly and your eyes widened not realizing he was at the near puking stage. You asked him if he think he needed a sick bin near by and he answered with a quiet 'yes' so you left again to retrieve the so called "throw up bucket" that was used for situations like this one. You brought it back, setting it on the bed near Niall's reach, so that he could easily grab it, if need be.

And the need was very much there! Not even 30 minutes later came the sickening sound of a gurgling retch tearing its way up Niall's throat as he fumbled for the bin to be in front of his mouth. The first retch brought nothing but air as he swallowed and tried to take a breath in to calm his stomach that was in a frenzy. He cried out quietly and whimpered as his stomach turned nauseatingly and you rushed to be next to him, moving the blankets and pillows out of the way so that if he did miss the bucket a bit, it wouldn't ruin absolutely everything.

The next heave had Niall's heart racing as he gripped the edges of the bin and he heaved so hard that the veins in his eyes burst more red and he finally was able to get up some of his stomachs contents. Just the sight had Niall heaving up a sour mouthful of chunky vomit that used to be last nights dinner into the dirtied bin. You winced and rubbed his back, reaching for the wet cloth to use to wipe at Niall's mouth.

Breathing heavily over the bin your poorly boyfriend looked helpless as he looked up at your, his eyes red, tears freely flowing down his cheeks. "I know, you don't feel good at all honey, I'm so sorry" you cooed and let your motherly instincts kick in as you cleaned his face of any sickness. Once you had finished with that, you took the bin away to clean and brought it back so that if he got sick again, it would be there.

Niall had lied himself back down, using the blankets to cover himself fully, even covering his head, just small tufts of hair poking out. "Baby... I'm gonna leave the bin right where it was in case you need it again okay?" You said quietly as you sat up on the bed with Niall. You didn't get a response but instead you felt your baby shuffle closer to you, lying his head down on your stomach, as if you were a human pillow. You smiled slightly, running your nails lightly over his sweat dampened back. You'd always take care of your love no matter what.

--------------------
Hello my lovelies!! I decided to write a little something for you guys! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I absolutely love how this piece turned out and I hope you do as well. I know I'm terrible about putting updates out, but I'm hoping to try and post more within the next few months! I love the feedback and joy that I can put in people's day with just a piece of my writing. Thank you guys all for your continuous support of my works, and I love you all!!

I hope you enjoy!
Xx