/Bonus Chapter 8/

Start from the beginning

I've never really acknowleged myself as a good writer. In lessons, I'm an average student. Not excelling or anything like that. Just normal.

There's so many other books that deserve loyal readers like you guys more than I do because let's face it, what even is my writing?

Anyway, I can't believe out of all books, my book is one of the 200K squad!

And I got a Peaky Blinder's hat today. This day could not have gone any better.

You guys are my role models and my inspiration. I feel like I always have someone to spill my emotions too, even if it is through Cain and Quinn and I LOVE the fact that you guys are here to share it with me.

If you guys have made it this far, leave your username with this comment so I can give you a shoutout at the end of the book.

What am I missing? Oh that's right, my compulsory advertisement for my other books.

Ok, so grab your cups of coffee whilst I display my books in great detail.

Here goes nothing:

The Uprising

In a world where werewolves control everything under the protection of the magical world who don't necessarily agree with the current monarchy, the undead rise to corrupt the balance of nature and do the one thing every magical creature wants to a...

In a world where werewolves control everything under the protection of the magical world who don't necessarily agree with the current monarchy, the undead rise to corrupt the balance of nature and do the one thing every magical creature wants to avoid...

Let the human's know about the hidden realm.

Add in a twist of romance and an emotionless King with a dark past and you have yourself the perfect recipe for disaster.

Reunited With Her Alpha

•BOOK TWO OF THE MATE SERIES•

Imagine being a normal, everyday werewolf with a mate and a family and an unborn child. Now imagine being ripped away from that perfect life because you were 'part of a scam'.

Bennett was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And that one, tiny mistake led to a bounty on his head. A lot of money to find him and to give him to Alpha Silas, for the Alpha to just murder Bennett.

Bennett runs. Away from his family, away from his mate and away from his unborn child. All to save his life. But what happens when he meets a rogue pack? And what happens when three years later, he wants to see him mate again?

Reaching Her Killer Alpha

•BOOK THREE OF THE MATE SERIES•

For years the Eclipse pack have been waiting in anticipation, anxious that the man who had threatened such a young child could strike at any moment. Alpha Black has made sure to keep her child from harm but 21 years later, her child is no longer a child.

Cain trained all his life for the one moment his life would be in danger. An assassin, people would call him. Attacking from the shadows, never knowing where the Alpha would lurke.

What happens when the one thing he dreaded for so long turns out to tie in with the other thing he thought of as curse whilst others thought it as a blessing?

Ofcourse I have more books but I'm sure you won't want to have all of them. Anywhooo, time to finish this chapter!