Sneak Preview - Weirdos II: Legion of Death

So, yes. Tapos na ang book 1. And without further ado, here is the story synopsis of Weirdos II: Legion of Death to be published on Saturday. Abang-abang, guys!

●●●

One thing is for sure: Ike is not an ordinary boy.

He is a weirdo. He is the successor of the most powerful weirdness known in history. And he is fresh from his first year of study in Emerald School of Magic.

As the next school year unfolds, the situation inside their school becomes tensed. Students are being targeted by a mysterious and tricky attacker; a person who will stop at nothing to reach his ultimate goal - to get rid of the headmistress and the successor of the Prime Elemental.

It is up to Ike and his squad to find out who the mysterious attacker is before any of them gets attacked next; or worse, before the attacker succeeds in his goal of hitting two birds with one stone.

Things are about to get chaotic and magically mad as they come face to face with the villain who has been hiding from plain view all this time, silently pulling the strings from the shadows.

●●●

More magic. More madness. More mayhem. See you guys in Weirdos II: Legion of Death.

TheAshtone