Chapter 46: Slow and Steady

Okay.

Bakit feeling ko nare-revive ang BakugoxMidoriya spirit sa akin?

I just watched the final episodes of the season 2 of BNHA. Gahd. Is it weird na pumitik na naman ang fudanshi spirit ko doon sa laban nina Deku at Bakugo vs. All Might sa final exams? Haha. I'm hopeless. Goose bumps and nakakaiyak 'yung final parts ng laban nila. Gahd. The character development of Izuku and Katsuki is REAL.

This scene is what made my ship sail again:

Wala eh. Haha. But Katsuki is still a jerk. While Shouto is pure cuteness and coolness. So, yes. Team TodoRiya pa rin ako. Ugh!

Anyway, you're going to have a glimpse of the other side in this chapter. Malapit na rin po ang ending nito! Yey! Hinahanda ko na rin ang Book 2. Magbunyi, mga timawa!!!

TheAshtone

●●●

A guy wearing a hooded black cloak suddenly appeared out of thin air in a narrow alleyway. He fixed the hood on his head before glancing around cautiously. Assured that no one noticed him, he started to head out of the alleyway, heading straight towards a nearby busy street.

The streets of the city were alive and noisy. Vehicles filled the streets while daily commuters occupied the sidewalks. Gigantic electronic billboards flashed their advertisements. And every now and then, an airplane can be seen streaking through the clear blue sky.

The city is the image of progress and wealth. This is the capital city of the country; the center of business and progress. And this city is where the two largest magical schools in the country are located: Veron Academy of Magic and Emerald School of Magic.

Everyone was busy minding their own businesses that's why not even a single person gave the guy a second look as he snaked through the crowd. The guy kept his head bowed to hide his face from the morning sun and from a group of agents patrolling around.

After a few minutes of walking, the guy cautiously slipped towards an another alleyway. He glanced at the either end of the alley before facing a blank, empty wall.

He swiped his left hand against the wall as he muttered a strange word.

"Revelaré..."