Chapter 21: Five

"Ike, please stay for a while. I want to talk to you," sabi ni Professor Sivera pagkatapos ng activity namin. Inabot na kami ng alas-singko.

"S-Sige po."

The four others also stayed. Professor Sivera glanced at them before he sighed. "Fine. You guys can stay too. I just want to show something to Ike."

He pressed a button on the dashboard of controls below the gigantic monitor.

A video clip played on the screen. It was a video of me; moments before I punched the scavenger.

Professor Sivera paused the video.

"As you can see, Ike, tiny bolts of lightning were being emitted from both of your legs. Jets of fire and air were also being released by your feet. The lightning gave you super speed when you jumped and the combination of fire and air allowed you to stay airborne. We've already witnessed these elements being released from you, of course. But this time, there is something new..." he said before playing the video again.

He paused the video just before I punched the mannequin.

"Rocks and ice covered your left arm. Lightning bolts were also being emitted from the same arm of yours. And when you punched the scavenger, you actually added wind pressure alongside the sheer physical force of your punch. It was an overkill, Ike," sabi pa ni Professor Sivera.

Nagkatitigan kaming lima.

"I am not an expert in identifying weirdnesses but I cannot deny the fact that you've shown us five elements in our activity. But unfortunately, you also burned your lower body and froze your upper body. You also paralyzed yourself back there because of too much electricity," sabi niya.

"Ano na po ba ang gagawin ninyo?" tanong ni Jack.

"I will report this to the headmistress and Professor Romeus because if you are indeed the Prime Elemental, Ike, then you will automatically become a special student, a very special and rare student," sagot ni Professor Sivera.

I gulped.

"But don't worry. We will be going back to the basics of Combat Education after this activity. Once a month lang natin gagawin ang mga ganitong bagay; just to keep you interested in this subject. Sa second year niyo na kayo bubugbugin ng subject na ito," sabi niya.

He dismissed us after that.

"Hindi ko alam kung ilang beses ko na 'tong sinabi sa 'yo pero astig ka talaga, brad," sabi ni Jack habang naglalakad kami pabalik ng locker room namin.

"It seems though that his weirdness backfires to him. That's really inconvenient and dangerous," sabi naman ni Faye.

"At this rate, I can only use earth and air. I cannot roast myself, I cannot crack myself open, and of course, I cannot paralyze myself just to show others my weirdness," sabi ko.

"I'm sure you'll be able to control them sooner or later. Weirdnesses are physical abilities, too. The more you train them, the better they become. You just have to work really hard to make sure that they'll develop really nice," sabi naman ni Alice.

"Speaking of training, how are you able to create those wings earlier?! They're so cool! Um-attend ka ba ng weirdness clinics nung bata ka pa?" baling naman ni Jack kay RB.

"Nope. Professor Esmerelda taught me that technique. You can also use your ice to create wings, too," sagot ni RB.

"Really?! Pwede mo ba akong turuan?" tanong naman agad ni Jack.

RB smiled a bit.

"Sure."

"Awesome! Thanks!" sagot ni Jack.