Prologue

For thousands of years, the human race was only able to use a small percentage of their brain. Even though it is only a small percentage, it allowed us to evolve from being nomadic and savage to civilized and complex. Technology was perhaps the pinnacle of achievement for the human race.

But everything changed.

And it all began with the famous theory by none other than Charles Darwin. The Theory of Evolution.

For many years, humans have evolved to suit the changes in the enviroment. Unused and obsolete features of the human anatomy devolved and gradually disappeared. While the parts of our system that are being used more often evolved further, enhacing the abilities of a normal human being.

And, as the next stage of evolution, the full power of the human brain has been unlocked.

The Great Evolution.

The process started slow; manifesting only in very few humans in selected regions in the Earth. But as the years progressed, almost everyone on the planet evolved to their final stage.

The laws of physics were broken. The biology of human beings became more complex. And a third branch of Science was added alongside the Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.

The Magical Sciences.

And the people born with this kind of gift are called the Weirdos.