↳ 45: WHAT RED CUPS DO

Start from the beginning

         Sirius had put down the red cup two seconds faster than Frank did, lifting his arms in the air and being cheered on for he won the drink off. Freya couldn't help but grin and shake her head.

         "Sirius can drink, can he?" Marlene remarked, which made Freya and Mary giggle.

         But Freya's smile vanished in an instant as a fifth year, who was being cooed on by her friends from behind, stepped up on her tiptoes and kissed Sirius on the cheek. Sirius looked like he was caught off guard but nevertheless, he smirked down at the girl — the infamous Sirius Black smirk. The hooting of the crowd went wilder.

         "And, apparently, he can still very much attract the female specimen," Marlene joked, to which Mary hissed to scold at her. Marlene rose her hands in the air as a surrender but both were ignored by Freya who pushed her drink at Mary's hand and stalked off to where Sirius was.

         "Oh, oh, girlfriend on the lose," Freya heard her brother say as she walked past him. Froyce was by the couch near the fireplace — amazingly reading in the midst of a loud crowd — and looked up as his sister passed him. She ignored him completely and settled to Sirius. The crowd had dispersed by then since the 'show' was over.

         "Oh, hey, babe," Sirius grinned at Freya and immediately dipped down for a kiss but was surprised when Freya moved away. Sirius chuckled, "Whoa, hurt my ego there, Frey."

         "Glad to since it seems to be incredibly inflated at the moment," Freya answered sarcastically, crossing her arms.

         Sirius' mouth went agape and Frank made a low whistle from beside him. The latter popped his lips awkwardly and said, "So, I guess I'm going to go find Alice, and, yeah, see you around." He was gone like the wind.

         Sirius blinked a few times and his expression suddenly looked appalled. "I'm sorry, is there anything wrong?"

         "A girl just kissed you on the cheek, Sirius," Freya stated the obvious, making pointed gestures. "And you're asking me if anything is wrong?"

         But then Freya was surprised as Sirius broke off into a wide grin. "Awww, is someone jealous?"

         "Not funny," she grumbled, rolling her eyes.

         Sirius chuckled, "Doll, you said it yourself. A girl kissed me. On the cheek. I didn't do anything to initiate that."

         "But you didn't do anything to stop it either," Freya retort back, making Sirius' grin fade away. "You even smiled. And from my view from away here, it looked very much like you liked it."

         "Well, what did you want me to do? Push her away?" Sirius asked, his voice increasing in volume. His hand made gestures of negotiation as he spoke.

         "Telling her you had a girlfriend would have suffice," Freya snapped back, her arms still crossed.

         "The whole bloody school knows Freya, I don't have to go around screaming it," Sirius took a step forward. "Why are you cock blocking me?"

         "I have every right to, I'm your girlfriend."

         "You are but you don't own me," Sirius said firmly. "You can't dictate my every move."

         "I'm not," Freya said back, offended. "I just don't like it that girls practically throw themselves at you."

         "How is that my fault, Freya?" Sirius asked, his face in a huge scowl. "It's not my fault that girls find me attractive."