Next Gen Tartaros: Back We Go

Lance stared off in the direction that they ran from. He knew a part of Mika's soul was alive, but if he told Sylvia and the others, they'd never forgive him.

She wanted peace. And Lance would do anything to give her that.

He rested his head on his knees as he looked towards the direction they ran from.

"We gotta go back. Our parents defeated them. Let's do that too," Lance stated grabbing the guy's attention.

They all looked back and forth between each other and nodded.

"That was quicker than I thought..." Rin muttered with a pout. "I had a whole inspirational speech prepared and everything..."

Storm smacked the back of Rin's head.

"Now we wait for the girls," Reiki replied looking at the direction where Luna, Rosemary, and Nova went after Sylvia.

~~~

You can't be mad at him forever

He's been so good to you

He did it for her

Those thoughts repeated in Sylvia's mind constantly.

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat it." Nova spoke up from the silence surrounding Sylvia and the others. "You were a jerk to my big brother. He was doing what Mika told him to do and you didn't even consider how hard it was for him to keep it a secret from all of us. We have to go back and defeat Next Gen Tartaros even if it hurts us. You don't even have to apologize to Lance, hell, that should happen in your own time. However, Next Gen Tartaros poses a threat to not only Fairy Tail but Fiore. It's our job as the number one guild to defeat them. So let's get up and hold our heads high as we stride towards a larger goal of defeating the guild that our parents defeated too."

Luna, Sylvia, and Rosemary just stared at Nova in awe.

"Heh, look at our new mom. Age has really gotten to ya Nova," Luna teased.

Nova blushed but rubbed it off with a smile.

Rosemary and Luna looked back at Sylvia.

"Cmon get off your butt and let's go slay some demons. That should be one of your specialties right Sylv?" Rosemary asked offering her hand.

Sylvia teared up but she took Rosemary's hand wrapping both her and Luna in a hug.

Nova jumped on them joining in on the hug as well.

~~~

Lance finally got to his feet as the girls returned. Reiki and Nova exchanged glances as they told each other silently that they were ready.

"Alright! Let's go take down a dark guild!" Reiki announced.

Everyone shouted back in agreement.

Lance and Sylvia made eye contact but looked away. Neither one of them was ready to make the first move.

Akatsuki and Rin stepped next to Sylvia all smiles helping to brighten up her day.

She smiled softly back, but was extremely scared for what she knew she had to do later on.

~~~

"The fairies are returning. I can feel their magic going away from the border and closer to here," Fraz stated looking up at Zero.

She clutched her chair in an excited way as her lips twisted into a cold smile.

"And so the battle begins," Zero grinned.

A/N: WELP THAT TOOK LONGER DEN EXPECTED. MAH BAD.

Me: *checks amount of reads on this book*

Me: *chokes on Sprite*

Random Reader: *pats back vigorously*

Random Reader: WOT HAPPENED

Me: *still choking*

Me: 20K *coughs*

Random Reader: OMFG *faints*

Me: THANKS SO MUCH GUYS I'M SO HAPPY WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I FEEL TO KNOW THIS BOOK HAS OVER 20K READS!!!!!!!
NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I GOTTA GO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK
*has panic attack*

(And likey my new book covers? I put a lot of effort into dem hope you like dem CX)