Sylvia vs Rufus

Sylvia grimaced once she realized where she had to fight. The library. 

"This dude really loves books..." she muttered to herself. She stepped inside to find him frantically reading books.

"So reading a bunch of books is gonna help you beat me?" Sylvia asked with her arms crossed. He looked up frightened for a split second and then remembered her weakness.

"Memory Make, Fire Ice Fist!" he shouted. Caught off guard, Sylvia was hit by a roaring fist of fire and ice. Unfortunately, it hit the bad part of her leg. The one that Minerva had severely damaged. 

"Mmmnnn!" Sylvia cried into her hand that covered her mouth. She didn't want to show him weakness but the hit was too much to bare and she fell to the floor. Rufus coldly smiled.

"Already giving up? Don't think I forgot what My'lady did to you back in the Naval Battle." he grinned. Sylvia's eyes widened as the memory flooded back to her.

This is what happens when you defy me!

Sylvia managed to pick herself up. She placed her hand on her leg gently. She covered it in a cap of ice. She cracked her knuckles and stared at Rufus.

"Now I'm pissed." Sylvia grumbled. A magic circle appeared at the bottom and she got in her Icemaker Stance. 

"Ice Excalibur!" Sylvia shouted charging at him full speed. He dodged it quickly and launched a full force of tornadoes at her. As fast as the eye could see she dodged them all. He launched another one at her and she was engulfed inside. 

"Aaaggghhh!" Sylvia shouted in power. She froze the tornado and dissipated it into water.

"Water Cyclone!" she screamed pushing it towards Rufus. He was captured inside and was struggling to breathe. The fear he felt 20 years ago when he faced her father came rushing back. He escaped the spell but Sylvia was no where in sight. A cold kick was forced on his back and he crumbled to the ground. 

Sylvia jumped up again and shouted, "Water Dragon, Talon!" She hit him in the gut sending him straight into a mountain of books. 

Crap...

Sylvia kicked him with same ice caped leg. She breathed in heavily and walked over to where he was hoping he was knocked out cold. From under the books a combination of black lightning with fire hit Sylvia right in the stomach. The pain of fire burning her body and lightning electrocuting er broke the wall behind her. The wall tumbled down on her and broke the ice cap on her leg. There was at least over 500 pounds of stone on Sylvia. It was getting difficult for her to breathe. 

"Ice Army!" Rufus shouted. Tens of soldiers appeared behind him and attacked Sylvia under the ruble. They were armed with guns of ice and when shot, deadly shards of ice fired at her on the ground. Rufus laughed, almost maniacally, watching her in pain. A bright blue glow came from the rocks and were all launched at him. His Ice Soldiers were able to protect him but they shattered at the force the rocks were thrown. Rufus felt the weather drop to freezing temperatures. The floor turned to ice and the books were completely frozen. Standing. Sylvia tore off the sleeve on her right arm. It revealed the Ice Demon Slayer tattoo. Rufus backed away slowly.

"If your memory serves you correctly, my father is an Ice Demon Slayer. He passed down this magic to me and my brothers..."

"Wait wouldn't that make you-"

"A Tri-Magic User? Yes. The Fullbuster children can all use more than one magic." Sylvia stated raising her arm.  

"And this magic will be your downfall." she said grinning. She froze more ruble that was left launched it at Rufus so fast he couldn't dodge any. Faster than Mirajane, she charged at Rufus with her fists engulfed in water.

"Water Dragon Iron Fist!" she shouted punching him below the neck sending him upwards. From above Rufus barely recovered and shot a Vibrant Flashing Flame towards Sylvia. She quickly covered her skin in protective ice to soften the blow. Although this time the flames engulfed her. She smiled and spread her arms outward which unleashed a full wave of water over her. She breathed it all in and smiled extra prideful.

"Wow that water's good!" she giggled. She took one last deep breath and to Rufus' unfortunate luck he was at the mercy of a Water Dragon Roar. Or so he thought. 

"Ice Demon, Below!" she shouted. The spell was so powerful that it destroyed the entire library. Sylvia picked up some ruble and found Rufus' hat which wasn't far from his previous owner. 

"Nice hat, I'm just gonna borrow it for a bit." she said to Rufus who was passed out. She placed the hat on her head and smiled up to the lacroma. The crowd roared as they saw Fairy Tail's first win went to Sylvia Fullbuster. Juvia and Gray held each other and proud tears were shed. 

"We're taking the win today everybody!" Sylvia shouted raising her hand in Fairy Tail's symbolic position. Clapping from the fans made Sylvia smile. She looked up at the screen and saw that Gale's match would start soon. 

In a hallway lit by the sun, was where Gale and Rouge stood face-to-face.

"I ain't losing, just letting you know." Gale stated.

"Let's just wait and see shall we?" Rouge responded. Then at the same time, they charged.

A/N: Okidoke SUPER long chapter! THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS!!!!!!!! JUST NOTICED SORRY OML <3