Gale x Nova: Models

Nova's P.O.V.

"How about this one?" I asked my photographer holding up a white bikini.

"How would your boyfriend feel about that?" He asked again.

"Gale knows, he reads all the Sorcerer Weekly issues and he hasn't said anything about it so it's fine." I replied stepping into the changing room.

After I finished changing I walked out and my photographer gave me a list of poses to do.

Flashes shot and I put on my model face. Some smiles here, flirty ones here, you know, the usual. I suddenly heard a few girls squeeling. I turned around and saw Gale walking in with a hoard of girls behind him.

I walked over to him and pulled him in for a kiss. I kissed him for a good five seconds and then pulled away looking at his adorable blushing confused face. I looked back at all the jaw dropped glaring fangirls with a smirk.

"Sorry ladies, he's mine." I stated shooing them off. Since I was loved throughout all of Magnolia like all the other Fairy Tail girls Luna, Sylvia, and Rosemary, they listened to me and walked away.

"You can have as many fangirls as you want, but they'll have to know you have a very deadly girlfriend." I giggled giving him a kiss on the nose.

Gale's P.O.V.

I gave her a peck on the lips back holding her hips smiling. Then she pulled me onto the set and pulled off my jacket and shirt.

"It's about time you model with me." She chuckled pulling me into all sorts of poses. I obviously cooperated and allowed her to do what she wanted with me.

We looked at the pictures and approved almost all of then since our modeling skills were pretty good.

"Look at you two acting all cute modeling together." A familiar voice said from behind us.

It was Sylvia standing next to Rin.

"You two here for the twin photo shoot huh?" I asked them.

"Mmhhmm. After that Sylv is gonna be modeling with Akatsuki and I'll be modeling with Rose." Rin replied patting me on the shoulder and walking past me and Nova. Sylvia followed and waved us goodbye.

"So wanna go home and take a break?" I asked Nova holding her in my arms. She nodded and we walked home hand in hand smiling.

A/N: Modeling am I right?? These next few shipping chaps will be about modeling :D