The Fight

(Once again this is a special chapter from my FT Next Gen Texts! This happened before Lance and Sylvia apologized. For more info, read the chapter from FT Next Gen Texts!!!)

Reiki and Sylvia stood under the willow tree preparing for a fight.

Sylvia took a deep breath and asked, "There's no going back from this, you know that right?"

"I was about to ask you that." Reiki glumly responded. Finally Lance and Gale emerged from the city by the open meadow near the Fairy Tail guild hall. They stood a few feet apart from each other giving dirty stares. A final breeze came by as the four wizards glowed with power. Then, they charged. Reiki punched Gale right in the stomach sending him flying. Sylvia turned her fist into ice and punched Lance in the stomach sending him straight into Gale. They collapsed on each other and stared at the S-Class wizards. They made a grave mistake and were ready to back off. However, that wasn't the case for Sylvia and Reiki. Sylvia trapped both of them in a boiling hot Water Lock that was as hot as her anger towards Lance. Reiki stepped in and blasted them with his Destruction Magic. They were already brushed and they hadn't landed a single move. They seriously underestimated the power of these two anger powered wizards. Lance and Gale combined their Dragon Roars into a Unison Raid and a bright light engulfed Reiki and Sylvia. Luckily, to save the both of them, Sylvia changed into her 90 percent Ice Maiden Takeover. She amped up her defense on her icy skin while putting up an Icemake Shield. It damaged her a lot, but she kept going.

"Sylvia!" Reiki shouted in worry.

"I-I'm ok. I think... we just need to keep fighting." She responded with a raging look on her face. Lance stared at her and thought, who knew such a pretty girl could have such power, and look as angry as that. They continued to fight it out with lots of magic spells, but even the dumbest wizard could see who was dominating. Reiki and Sylvia. That's when Storm, Luna, Rin, Rosemary, and Akatsuki came in to stop the fight. Rosemary got in the middle of one of Gale's spells and Rin pushed her out of the way. She layed on the ground slightly blushing at Rin laying on top of her. They recovered and went to stop Sylvia and Reiki. Everyone was just trying to stop everyone. Eventually they all stopped except Sylvia. She continued to struggle out of Rin's and Storm's grip.

"LET ME GO!" She shouted frustratingly. Rin whispered a spell he learned from Wendy which put her to sleep. She collapsed into her brother's arms fast asleep. Lance looked at the sleeping girl regretting his desicion. But before he could go up to her, Akatsuki cut him off by stepping in front of him and kissing Sylvia's forehead. He gently stroked her hair and helped Rin and Storm take her home.

A/N: LOVE COMPETITION!! IDK WHY I MADE LANCE INTERESTED IN SYLVIA, BUT WHY NOT!! XD