Healing

*After Sylvia's Match*

Rin helped Sylvia into bed and she thanked him.

"You pushed yourself, and you know it." Rin muttered as he sat next to his twin sister.

"...Well, I really wanted to win it. And I did! So I guess it was worth it in the end..." She responded glumly. Rin rolled his eyes playfully and kissed her forehead caringly.

"Well you rest up, Nova's match is tommorow and I imagine you wanna see it." Rin said as he stood by the exit.

"Definitely. Thanks Rin." Sylvia said smiling. He nodded and left her to rest. Sylvia wanted to sleep but she couldn't. Suddenly, the door burst open and a very out of breath Akatsuki came in the room.

"Suki!" Sylvia laughed in glee. Akatsuki approached Sylvia and sat next to her on the bed smiling, still out of breath.

"Hey Sylv. You were amazing out there, you know that right?" Akatsuki said.

"Well, I just hope I met up to your expectations." Sylvia responded giggling. Akatsuki slightly blushed and laughed along with her. There was a brief moment of silence as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Akatsuki?" Sylvia asked.

"Yes?" Akatsuki responded a bit nervous.

Sylvia thought about what she wanted and knew it. "Can I have a kiss?" She asked holding his hand. He gripped it a bit tighter but gently. He leaned in closer and gave her a kiss on the lips. Sylvia softened into the kiss and then slowly hugged him as he did the same. He pulled away and stayed inches away from her face caressing her soft cheek.

"You ok?" He asked her pecking her nose. Akatsuki was very shy to show his feelings in front of others, but when he was alone with Sylvia, he'd go all out.

"I still remember when we first met when I was 12 and you were 13 at the Grand Magic Games a while back..." Sylvia said laughing. Akatsuki laughed along with her as they continued to talk about that day. What they didn't know was that Reiki and Nash were spying on them.

"I knew they were a thing!" Nash whispered yelled.

"I don't think we should tell anyone in Sylvia's family for various reasons." Reiki whispered yelled back. Nash looked at him and nodded. Reiki gave Nash a hug from behind just to tease him and then ran off with Nash blushing and yelling at him behind.

A/N: So many awesome ships... I'm gonna have a nose bleed and use it for the water that my ship will sail on... 😅😍😍😍😍