Next Gen Tartaros: Truth Be Told

(Back at Next Gen Tartaros guild)

"This makes things so much easier Oka! How can you not see it! Bring Fraz here at once," Zero ordered.

Oka nodded and walked out of the hall and seconds later came back with Fraz.

"You called?" He asked slightly bowing.

"Is the boundary still up?" Zero asked tapping her chair.

"Yes indeed it is! Nothing can break it except me!" Fraz said in a slightly braggy tone.

"Good... now the fairies can't leave unless they come back to us. Although, after everything we did to them it'll be quite difficult for them to keep their sanity," Zero stated grinning.

(Back with the next generation of Fairy Tail)

Everybody was silent. There was really nothing to say. They all knew what they went through. What could you possibly say to brighten the situation?

"So... where do we go now?" Reiki asked breaking the silence.

"North. South. East. West. I don't even know..." Nash replied.

Rosemary got up and walked a few steps forward before being flung back hitting the ground full force.

"Rose!" Rin yelled rushing to her side.

"Knew it..." Rosemary coughed with a small smile.

Luna got up and squinted her eyes at the spot where Rosemary stepped. There was a barely visible clear yet hazy wall.

"It's a... boundary?" Luna asked looking back at Rosemary who nodded.

Nova got up as a grimace grew across her face.

"We can't get out... that's why they let us escape so easily. They knew we wouldn't be able to leave because of the boundary..." Nova states as her hands tremble.

Everyone's morale drops. Rosemary figured it out, but regretted it instantly.

Storm shakes his head.

"We have to go back," he states.

Everyone's attention goes to Storm.

"That'd be suicide. In our condition we can't-" Lance argued before being inturuppted.

"He's right," Sylvia's voice shocks everybody. "We can't just run away knowing their goal. Besides, as long as we rest up our magic energy will return. We need to get Mika back too."

At the mention of her name everyone stiffens.

"Sylv... you know that's not her right?" Akatsuki said slightly nervous.

Sylvia turns around with a furious expression.

"I saw her. They're using her body but she's alive. Lance you know this right!" She yelled looking at Lance.

"That's not her..." he mumbles.

Gale holds Nova as she buries her face in his chest. She didn't like it when they brought up Mika since she was her best friend when she was alive.

"You were in that cell with her! How could you say that!" Sylvia barks back.

Rin stands and holds Sylvia shoulder but she quickly shoves it off.

"You guys have already moved on?! She's still alive! We can bring her back!" Sylvia continues to argue.

"I need to say something Sylvia. To all of you. Mika told me to tell you when the time was right..." Lance stated avoiding eye contact with Sylvia.

Everybody faces Lance and listen closely.

"Mika knew she was going to die. She knew about Next Gen Tartaros and she was doing her best to stop them on her own. She never told anyone. In her last two days she told me that she was being hunted down by them since she found out their guild existed. Mika knew Absolute Zero would use her body. She told me when the time comes, she wants Sylvia to defeat Zero. That way, Mika can rest in peace knowing her sister finally moved on..." Lance finished finally making eye contact with Sylvia.

Sylvia slowly walked towards Lance and grabbed his colar.

"You... knew? And you didn't tell anyone?" Sylvia growls.

Storm and Rin stand by her side holding her shoulder.

Sylvia glares at the both.

"Sylvia, if Mika only wanted him to know then he kept his word..." Rin muttered.

"I did keep my word. And I finally told you," Lance added to Rin's comment.

"It's your fault she's dead! You! You could've told us yet you didn't! My sister would still be alive if it weren't for you! I... I hate you!" Sylvia screams punching Lance's chest.

Storm holds Sylvia back as Rin grabs her hand and pulls it away from him.

"You said it..." Lance mumbled.

He looks up at her furious face.

"You said it yourself heh... she's dead."

Sylvia stiffens and starts yelling again.

"No... no she's not!"

"You already know she's gone so why can't you accept it!?"

"I won't accept it! She's still alive! I'll never hurt her! Never!"

"Then it'll be your fault that Mika doesn't get to rest in peace!"

"Stop saying that! She's alive!"

"No she's not!" Lance shouts back.

Sylvia stops and turns around.

"I never want to speak to someone who's the reason why my sister was gone," she says codly.

Luna steps in front of Sylvia.

"Sylv you don't mean that..." She whispers softly.

Sylvia turns her head to the side and walks past her.

Luna whispers in Storm's ear, "Let the girls help her out. You guys go with Lance."

Storm nods as he looks at Lance's saddened expression.

Mika told him to tell everyone when he felt the time was right. Yet he didn't expect it would cost him this much...

A/N: WHALE DEN. OH JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE IT HAPPY THURSDAY!!!
The photo I put on top is my own and I edited all the FT Next Gen kids like that! Flower crown with a tattoo! Hope you guys like them!!
Oh and to those who read my Fairy Tail Next Generation Civil War book:

 OH JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE IT HAPPY THURSDAY!!! The photo I put on top is my own and I edited all the FT Next Gen kids like that! Flower crown with a tattoo! Hope you guys like them!!Oh and to those wh...

The sequel is coming very soon ;))))
Fairy Tail Next Generation: Engulfed in Fire