The Teams

*Rin~Rin Pic Cuz Why Not???!?!?!?*

"Let's not get to excited folks, the Games haven't even begun! In eighth place, come Quatro Puppy! In seventh is, Mermaid Heel! In sixth, is Lamia Scale! In fifth, is Blue Pegasus! In fourth is Raven Tail! In third is, Sabertooth! In second is yes, Fairy Tail's Team B! And of course, in first, is Fairy Tail's Team A!" The crowd roared with approval at the teams that entered the games. Just like 20 years ago. As th teams entered the arena after Team A did the announcer  announced their names. When Fairy Tail's Team B came out extra applause arose from the crowd.

"From Fairy Tail Team B are the incredible wizards, Lance and Nova Dreyar, Rosemary Fernandez, and Storm and Rin Fullbuster!!!" Strom waved to dying fangirls who cheered extra louder for him. Rin raised his arms high in the sky and his own fans cheered.

"I'm popular too big bro." Rin whispered to Storm. He laughed and stood in the arena with his team.

"And from Fairy Tail Team A, Luna and Nash Dragneel, with Reiki Fernandez, Sylvia Fullbuster, and Gale Redfox!" The crowd went crazy and a huge chant began. Fairy Tail! Fairy Tail! Fairy Tail!!!!!! Team A grinned and laughed at the crowds praise. Gale turned to checkout the other guilds and tapped Reiki on the shoulder.

"Dude, Akatsuki's parents Rouge and Sting are participating in the Games." He whispered in Reiki's ear. Reiki noticed that too and nodded.

"They're gonna be a force to reckon with..." he responded.

"Let's kick off the games with our first game and favorite, Hidden!"