Elimination Round (GMG)

As the teams gathered in their designated hotels, Team A was very nervous.

"You never seem nervous at all Gale!" Nash whined since Gale mentioned he was nervous too but just shrugged. Once they entered their hotels as the clock stroke midnight, the round had just begun. They all ran out onto a spherical maze, just like the one 20 years ago. Once they entered, the announcer spoke.

"Like the labrinth 20 years ago, it is a difficult maze that only the first eight teams will be able to pass. However, it is filled with magic lacroma cubes that can either harm you, or take you straight to the arena! Watch out, and good luck!" The announcer finished. As Team A entered the labrinth, the saw it really was filled with tons of cubes. They were picked up by one and were able to navigate through the maze with the cubes beneath them.

"Why the hell are the so many symbols on each one?" Reiki asked examining one. Sylvia looked at one and realized all of them had symbols. There were only three spread out through all the cubes. A fire ember, rain drop, and lightning bolt. Then it hit Sylvia like a brick.

"GUYS DON'T TOUCH THEM!" She yelled out. But it was too late. Luna swooped in and bragged about how nothing was gonna happen if they touched it. But when she did a shock of lightning blasted at her engulfing her body. She fell onto her moving cube and breathed heavily.

"I told you not to touch it Luna! Those cubes with the fire, rain, and lightning bolt use that type of magic against you. Until you find one that's different than those, don't touch it." Sylvia explained to her confused friends. They all nodded in agreement. After about 10 minutes of searching for different types of cubes they encountered, Twilight Ogger.

"Get ready faires, you're not participating in the Games this time!" Yelled a member. Everyone grinned. Luna did her fire dragon roar and wiped them all to the floor.

"I wanted to have some fun too!" Nash complained.

"We need to get this done quick Nash." Luna stated. He groaned and agreed.

"Sylvia, what the heck does this mean?!" Reiki shouted from a different cube. Sylvia floated over and saw the symbol was actually the letters, GMG. Sylvia smiled and called everyone over.

"Everybody touch this at the same time!" Sylvia commanded. They all did and were transported to the Grand Magic Games Arena.

Akatsuki watched from the stands and cheered when Sylvia found out the pattern.

Rouge whispered to Sting, "Is it weird that he cheers for Fairy Tail and not his own guild?"

Sting shrugged and responded, "Suki has always had a soft spot for that Sylvia girl. Let him be." Rouge nodded and stared at his son who was cheering Fairy Tail on.

"I'm glad you found the pattern Sylv." Akatsuki muttered to himself. All the teams had finally been gathered in the arena.

A/N: Looooooong chapter, but the elimination rounds take a while fams!! Hope you enjoyed!!