Sword Cleaning (Fernandez Family)

Rosemary sighed as she drank her last cup of water before heading out to the guild.

"What's wrong darling?" Jellal asked his troubled daughter.

"Why can't I be S-Class like Reiki and Nova and Lance and Sylvia?" Rosemary asked her dad looking up from the table.

"Well that's because you fail to make it past the S-Class trials sweetie. But don't worry, knowing you, I'm sure that one day just like me, your mom, and brother, you'll become S-Class." Jellal responded ruffling his daughter's hair. Reiki, from the other room heard his distressed sister. He walked out and tapped her shoulder. She looked up to him and saw as he motioned his head towards the sword room. She nodded and got up with her older brother to the room where her mother and Reiki keep their swords.

"In times where I feel stressed I come here, ya wanna know why?" Reiki asked his 12 year old sister. She shook her head in curiosity. Reiki picked up one of te nearby swords and sat down. He pulled out two white cloths and handed one to Rosemary. He then gently started cleaning the sword and smiled. Rosemary then did the same thing, and just like their mother, they cleaned swords to relax...