Rin x Rosemary: Shipping Twin

"Sylvia shut your yap!" Rin exclaimed again covering his twins smirking mouth.

"I'm gonna tell her if you don't! Your horrible at acting anyways." Sylvia muttered through his hands.

Rosemary walked by smiling. She sat down on the table and started to read a book she brought out from her backpack.

Sylvia giggled evilly. She pushed Rin towards the table and since his back was turned he collapsed onto the table landing right on top of Rosemary's book.

His face was bright red as he stared right up at Rosemary who was smirking.

"So I have to read you now?" She asked staring at him.

He layed there and a grin came across Rin's face.

"Am I an interesting book?" He asked leaning on his elbow moving his face closer to Rosemary's.

"It's mainly interesting because the book is half naked." She giggled.

Rin looked down and jumped off the table putting his clothes back on quickly. He rubbed the back of his neck chuckling nervously.

"I get nervous..." he muttered lowly at the ground.

Rosemary laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well thank you for letting me read you." She said walking out of the guild hall. "Cmon Sylvia we're gonna be late for our job!"

"Coming!" Shouted the twin running to Rin.

"Your welcome~" Sylvia said giving her twin brother a quick hug before running after Rosemary.

Reiki came up from behind Rin and whispered in his ear, "You're on your way."

"Gah!" Rin gasped before realizing Reiki's words.

"You're not...?"

"Mad? Nah. I want my little sis to be happy and she's happy with you. However..." Reiki said before grabbing the colar of Rin's shirt.

"You hurt her, I hurt you in ways you can't imagine." Reiki stated in his scary voice. He let go and happily skipped over to Nash who was laughing.

A/N: Awww overprotective bro XD