Next Gen Tartaros: Attack On Fairy Tail

Luna, Nash, Sylvia, and Reiki were on their way back to Fairy Tail from a job. Little did they know what awaited them when they arrived.

"Ha! That monster didn't stand a chance!" Luna exclaimed.

"Even when it threw you into a tree?" Nash replied chuckling.

"I could say the same thing for all of us," Sylvia replied with a smile.

"It sure liked flailing us everywhere," Reiki added to Sylvia's comment.

The friends laughed as they opened the door to the guild hall which was full of noise as usual. They sat down at their table as everybody welcomed them back. 

Storm, Rin, Rosemary, Gale, Nova, and Lance joined their friends at the table talking about the usual. Everything was fine. Normal. That was until someone burst open the doors of the guild hall.

"RUN! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY-" said a Fairy Tail wizard before being impaled by a long metal claw. Everyone froze and stared at the man collapse to the ground. Behind him, 8 figures stood.

They were all human, but some had none human body parts. They were dressed in a very familiar way. The guild recognized the clothing from stories of that event. The war, with Tartaros.

"Pardon the intrusion. We're just here to... introduce ourselves. We are the dark guild even your parents could barely defeat. We are the Nine Demon Gates of Next Gen Tartaros!" announced the woman in the middle. Everyone stiffened. That's why they seemed familiar. They were the human forms of Tartaros.

Kyoka was a woman with long green hair, sharp metal claws, and clothing just like her before. She was the one who announced herself and the guild. She had no ears or tail, and she looked like a teenager like the next generation of Fairy Tail.

Seilah looked almost the same, except with shorter purple hair and a teenager.

Franmalth was a teeneger with hair yellow like the skin of his fathers. He was skinny and had the same armor and tattoos as his father did. His eyes were a glowing hazel.

Keyes had the same staff and clothing as his father, but he was a teen with short white hair and a grimace on his face as if he didn't know how to smile.

Ezel was a teen with hair the color of his father's skin with red tattoos throughout his body. He wore a button up no sleeve black shirt and black pants.

Torafuzar was a teen with light purple hair and the same clothes as his father and he was visibly taller than the rest. He had a red helm on his head similar to the one of his father.

Jackal, a teen looked just like his father. He had cat ears but no tail surprisingly. He had the most unsettling grin of them all.

Tempester was teen with slightly longer hair this time and the same clothing as his father's.

Reiki stood up first as the leader he is and asked, "And your final... gate?" There was a hint of nervousness in his voice. He was intimidated by them, even if they did look about his age.

They all grinned, except Keyes, and moved to the side making an entry way for a figure at the entrance of the Fairy Tail.

(Play Music Nowwwww :3)

It was a teenager with long wavy black hair, eyes black as the night sky. She wore a dark purple crop top and black leggings. Over her top was a silver chest plate with the words, Absolute Zero, on the right side. 

Her steps echoed across the guild hall as she slowly walked closer.

Sylvia's eyes widened and her breathing seemed to stop. Rin and Storm were shaking. Lance stopped functioning entirely and his senses grew weary.

"M-Mika?" Sylvia whispered, a tear falling down her cheek.

The ninth demon gate was Mika Fullbuster herself.

"Oh Sylvia, come here, I've missed you for so long," said Mika opening her eyes with that warm smile everybody loved.

Sylvia hesitated but she ran towards Mika holding her sister tight.

Both sides were equally shocked.

Sylvia sobbed in her arms and Mika stroked her hair. Mika stopped and bent down to Sylvia's ears.

"Did you really think your sister was still alive?"

Sylvia moved her head up but gasped.

"Sylvia!" Lance yelled his hand thrusted outwards.

Mika had stabbed Sylvia with a shard of ice. She shoved her to the ground and smiled evily. The warmth of her smile turned into a dark and cold one.

"Mika Fullbuster is gone. I have her memories of course and that makes this so much better. I know all of your weaknesses, what you fear, everything. For I am the leader of Next Gen Tartaros, Absolute Zero," Zero stated a dark shadow looming over her face.

Nobody moved, they were all in shock.

"Enjoy your last moments with each other," Zero said turning her back and walking out of the guild hall, "Jackal, do your job."

"With pleasure." Jackal grinned.

"GET DOWN!" Reiki shouted at the top of his lungs.

After that final shout, everything went dark, and the guild hall exploded.

A/N: GUYS. I'M. HYPERVINALATING. OVER 12K READS. OMFG YEASSSSSSS. THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!