Rescued By The Future

As the other five guilds searched for each other, Fairy Tail stood exactly where they started. Waiting for the perfect moment.

Eyes burst open and they split up into different directions. Reiki headed north, Sylvia south, Lance west, Gale east, and Rin stayed. It was perfect that he did though. Shelia and Lyon emerged.

"Two versus one? Sounds good to me." Rin grinned cracking his knuckles.

I believe in you Luna, Nova. Bring Nash back for me. Keep him safe.

It was all Reiki could think as he ran north to find his match.

...

Luna and Nova secretly stepped inside the castle. They slipped their way through the guards and went down the dark staircase that led to the  prison cells. They heard screaming and there was no doubt about it. It was Nash's scream. They dashed across the cells and finally came across his which was at the very end. He was crying out in pain, scars throughout his whole visible body, his clothes were torn, blood dripped from his mouth. He managed the strength to look up at his sister.

"L-Luna..." he managed to say. Nova powered her fist with Satan Soul magic and broke the cell easily with one punch (One Punch Man anybody? No? Just me, ok). Luna rushed inside and broke the chains that were holding him up. He quickly grabbed him and caressed him. She forced him to drink the healing potion Wendy gave her. Nova took off her cloak and wrapped it around Nash.

"Shh, shh, it's ok. I'm here now. Your safe." Luna whispered softly to Nash. He cried a little and hugged his big sister feeling like a little boy again always going up to her for protection. Luna helped him up and as they walked up the stairs with Nova keeping watch, Nash explained everything to Luna.

"Another dragon? There's only four dragon slayers and I don't think that will even be enough to beat it." Luna grumbled as he finished explaining. Nash nodded.

"We still have to try at least. I think while they were torturing me, they were draining my magic energy. The dragon could be built already." Nash responded sadly. Luna rubbed his shoulder and then paused. It was quite. Too quite.

"Nova!" Luna shouted. No response. She shouted her name again buy no response. As fast as Nash could go they rushed upstairs. They found her with a whip wrapped around her neck glowing with electricity. She was grasping on to it gasping for air.

"I can't break free... it's not letting me use my... magic!" She said choking. Guards came up from behind her with one holding Nova. He kicked her in the back and she fell face first on the ground. Whips from other two guards flew towards Nash and Luna and they were caught. Nash was already struggling to breathe and Luna was trying her best to break free. The more she struggled the tighter it'd get.

"Let us go!" Nash yelled. The guard moved his whip which electrified Nash.

"Nash no!" Luna cried out.

"That'll give you a leason on respect boy!" The guard shouted. Right before he was going to electrocute Nash again, a bright burning light took out the guards. The harsh grip of the whip let go of their necks and they took big breaths of air. Luna and Nova recognized the magic, especially Nash. Two people in cloaks emerged.

"I don't care what time this is, no one hurts Nash."

"Thanks. Now stop before I go crazy we're here on serious business."

The two voices were definitely recognizable. The removed their cloaks and they couldn't believe it.

It was Reiki and Nash.

"Hey guys, we need to talk about something important." Nash stated.

"It could determine whether or not we'll be alive in the future." Reiki said. Luna, Nash, and Nova just stood up and stared at them.

"But how-?" Nash began before other Nash inturuppted him.

"This may sound hard to believe but... we are from the future. Around 7 hours from now, all the members of Fairy Tail will be dead. Gale, Nova, Sylvia, Storm, Rin, Rosemary, and you, Luna. All of you will fall to the Celestial Dragon. Reiki and I barely escaped to come back and change that. Please help us." Nash said breaking into tears. Reiki cried into his hand, trying to hide his tears.

"I remember each and every one of their deaths. So vividly... I couldn't stop it." Reiki cried.

Luna stared at them. So did Nova.

"How did we... die?" Nova asked shaking.

"I can tell you that later. I just want to prevent it first. Come on, we have to stop the Celestial Dragon from rising." Reiki responded wiping his tears.

The three wanted to know more, but they couldn't ask them everything right now. They were in a rush. If what they were saying was true, and they didn't help, they'd be dead in seven hours.

A/N: Really sorry for long chapter! It's about to go dowwwwwwn!!!!