Hidden

When the members were finally introduced, Fairy Tail noticed that the same guilds were there. Even, Raven Tail. The same members were there too. Even Master Ivan.

"Well folks, it's time to play Hidden! Please select one member of each team to participate!" Shouted the announcer.

"I got this guys." Luna said as she stepped forward. Everyone nodded. They all knew Luna was perfectly capable of winning this game. Milianna of Mermaid Heel, Rocker of Quatro Puppy, Yuka of Lamia Scale, Flare of Raven Tail, Rosemary of Fairy Tail Team B, and Luna of Fairy Tail Team A was selected. Except, Sabertooth selected... Akatsuki?! He nervously stepped forward with his magic competition.

Sylvia complained, "Akatsuki's in the match!? He has no magic, are they crazy?!"

As the arena turned into a maze filled with copies of every participant Luna immediately rushed to a tall building and stood watch. She came up with the perfect strategy. She climbed back down and held fire in her hand and put it near every clones butt. If they moved, they'd be the real one. She did it for a long time a Yuka twitched. She smirked and blasted him with a Fire Dragon Wing Attack.

"Excellent strategy from Luna Dragneel! That's one point for Fairy Tail Team A!" As the crowd praised Luna, she didn't have a lot of time to be thankful for it, because she was immediately attacked by firey hair.

"So your Blondie's kid huh?! Looks like I'm gonna have to hurt you even more!" Shouted an insane Flare Corona. Luna was hit and lost her point but came back with a Fire Dragon Roar. She attacked Flare so much, when she was done, Luna had 5 points.

"What a comeback! Does Fairy Tail have this in the bag!?"

Flare stayed on the ground and Luna went to find more. Akatsuki examined the clones and saw one slightly move. He threw his sword at him and Rocker was hit and he collapsed.

"That's one point for Sabertooth's Akatsuki Eucliffe! What great accuracy!" Akatsuki knew he couldn't fail his parents. He may not have any magic, but he sure is good when it comes to the sword.

"W-Wow. I didn't know Akatsuki was this good without magic..." Sylvia stuttered amazed. As fights broke out in all areas time was finally up.

"Fairy Tail Team A comes in first with 8 points! With Sabertooth close behind with 7! Fairy Tail Team B with 6, Lamia Scale also with 6, Mermaid Heel with 5, Raven Tail with 5, and Quatro Puppy with 3!" Everyone cheered and Luna came back giving everyone high fives. That day, Fairy Tail went to the bar to celebrate their victory.