Fairy Tail's New Team

"Are you sure you'll be able to fight?" Juvia asked Sylvia. She nodded and gave her one last painful hug before walking to her teammates.

"Whatever happens, I'm here for you." Lucy said softly kissing the top of Luna's head. She smiled and returned it with a hug, as she joined her teammates.

"You got this, no holding back remember?" Laxus grinned as he gave one last high five to Lance. He grinned back and walked to his team.

"Go make us proud." Jellal said smiling down at Reiki. He ruffled his hair and he joined his teammates.

"Go get em son." Gajeel said to Gale trying not to tear up. Gale gave one last confident chuckle and walked over to his team. As the bright sun light engulfed them, they stepped out into the arena with strong cheers from the crowd.

"And there they are! Fairy Tail's new team!!!" The crowd roared with praise and approval about the new team. As Luna, Sylvia, Reiki, Lance, and Gale stood side-by-side watching their fans scream words of praise, Sabertooth watched closely.

"Natsu and Gajeel we couldn't beat. Let's see if their children can hold up." Sting grinned. Rouge nodded in agreement as he examined Gale and as Sting examined Luna. They weren't gonna lose against them.

A/N: CAN LUNA DRAGNEEL AND GALE REDFOX BEAT THE TWIN DRAGONS OF SABERTOOTH?!?!? FIND OUT SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!