Luna and Gale vs Sting and Rouge

~Play Music During Flashback~

"And now, the match that everyone's been waiting for, Natsu and Gajeel's children, Luna Dragneel and Gale Redfox versus the twin dragons Sting and Rouge. Their parents may have beat them 20 years ago, but will they beat them as well?"

"Listen Luna, we may not have a strong bond, but we have to work together to beat these guys. Let's show em what happens when you mess with Fairy Tail." Gale said to his teammate. She nodded contently in agreement.

"Well, well, well, looks like it's you two versus us huh? Sucks cause you ain't gonna beat us." Sting said cockily. Luna ignored his comment and waited for the gong to ring with noise. And there it was, the match had begun. But this time it was the other way around. Sting and Rouge had charged first completely overwellming Luna and Gale. As Fairy Tail stood and watched, they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Unbelievable! I guess the children couldn't live up to their parents!"

Luna grimaced at that small remark. She trained so hard for this, so had Gale. Once the brutal attacks from the twin dragons stopped, Luna and Gale weren't messing around anymore.

"Now we're ready." Gale chuckled.

"Didn't your dragons teach you it's rude to hold back in a fight. Cmon, give us all you got, don't be shy." Luna smirked. Suprised by the insults, Sting and Rouge let their guard down. Luna swooped in with a Fire Dragon Talon. Sting was hit back but with no sight of Luna. From behind she hit him again with the same spell.

"So... fast." Sting managed to say. Back with Gale and Rouge, Gale had been keeping close watch of Rouge's shadow movements dodging every attack. When he tried coming up from behind, Gale punched him with his arm turning into iron.

"Still think you can beat us?" Gale asked smiling. He threw him over to Sting where Luna was to Fire Dragon Iron Fist them in the air. Gale rose from above and brought them back down with an Iron Dragon Roar. Now all four were covered in bruises, even.

"Didn't know we'd have to use this so early. Let's do this Rouge." Sting stated. Their bodies started glowing and sooner than they could blink, Sting and Rouge had activated the Dragon Force.

"N-No way." Luna stuttered.

"Dad wasn't lying when he said they could activate it at will. Guess we'll have to-" Gale was cut off by getting sent across the arena with a Shadow Dragon Talon. Luna stood shocked and her body wouldn't move. The two dragons attacked her both and punched her from both sides.

Rouge kicked her in the air and Sting from above shouted, "Holy White Dragon, Roar!" Luna felt as if her body was incinerating from the outside. She was on the floor and she barely managed to open her eyes. Gale was lying next to her. He was trying to get up. Luna's eyed widened as a flashback appeared in her head.

"Wow daddy you really beat them!" Luna shouted.

"Of course! Your dad is apart of the Fairy Tail!" Natsu happily responded.

"Hehe, yeah! Fairy Tail is number one!" Luna said hugging her father.

Luna looked up and heard the voices cheering. It was the voices of the members of Fairy Tail. She started to stand along with Gale.

"Don't worry mom, I promise when I get the chance, I'll beat that Minerva lady!" Luna said determined. Lucy smiled. "I promise mommy. I won't let you down!"

"I may have, broken my promise to my mother... but I won't break my promise to my guild. We will be number one, as we have been for 20 years." Luna stated with Gale helping her up. They stood side-by-side with a determined look on their faces.

Gale began, "If we can move, we can stand..."

And Luna finished as they glowed, "If we can stand, we can fight!"

A bright light engulfed the two dragon slayers and when it cleared, their Dragon Force had been activated. Nastu and Lucy hugged each other in happiness as well as Gajeel held Levy high in the air. With the four dragon slayers fists glowing with their magic, they punched, kicked, and fought their hardest. Gale was distracting them as Luna arose from above yelling at him to move. He joined her and together, they did their Dragon Slayer Secret Arts.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade!"

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Karma Demon: Iron God Sword!"

It was by far, the most incredible Unison Raid Fairy Tail had ever seen. The two of them had blown a hole into the arena, and at the very bottom, layed a sadly defeated Sting and Rouge. Gale and Luna held hands and raised them in glory of their victory.

"AND FAIRY TAIL HAS BEAT, ONCE AGAIN, SABERTOOTH'S STING AND ROUGE!!!"

Luna and Gale were more happy than ever...

A/N: OMFG I'M SO SAD I'M CRYING SO HARD I WAS CRYING MID WAY THROUGH THE CHAPTER. DON'T READ THIS IT HAS MAJOR SPOILERZ. LUCY SACRAFICED ONE OR HER KEYS OML I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIFE US ANYMORE X'D