Nova vs Bacchus

"Today's match consists of Fairy Tail's Team B Nova Dreyar! Fighting Quatro Puppy's Drunk Bacchus!" Nova stepped out and from the crowd, she could hear her brother and Gale cheering her on. Sylvia was still recovering but she stood to watch her freind fight with Rosemary by her side.

"I made a bet with your uncle 20 years ago and I'm gonna make one with you. If I win you gotta give it to me tonight, while your mother watches!" Bacchus laughed mockingly.

Nova grunted and responded, "Fine, I accept. But if I win, you have to stop drinking, forever." Bacchus laughed and nodded.

"What incredible bets our competitors have made! This'll sure make this match way more interesting!"

Bacchus took a swig at his wine bottle and charged at Nova full force. He wasn't gonna lose his love of drinking. Nova dodged it with ease and blasted him with her dark Satan's Soul magic passed down from her mother. She grinned at the direct hit. Bacchus stroke back with a hard blow in the stomach sending Nova rolling on the ground. She got up and it was fist-to-fist fight. Bacchus hit more than Nova since he was really fast. Nova was on the floor trying to recover while Bacchus laughed in victory. Laxus and Mira stood in the stands holding each other hoping she'd get up. Lance and Gale however were yelling at her to get up and not to give up.

Shakily, Nova got up and said, "There's no way I'm losing to someone like you. I'm gonna win this match, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Bacchus raised his eyebrow in suspicion, but before he could anything, Nova used her magic to the extreme. A huge blast engulfed Bacchus and when the smoke cleared, Bacchus was knocked out on the ground wheezing.

"And Nova Dreyar wins the match! Another 10 points for Fairy Tail!" Nova cheered and her teammates from Fairy Tail Team B gave Team A a dirty look. It didn't matter if they were from the same guild, they wanted to win this. Team A returned the look.