Sylvia vs Rosemary

"To start our first match we have a fight between the same guild! Sylvia Fullbuster of Fairy Tail Team A will fight Rosemary Fernandez of Fairy Tail Team B!" The crowd cheered and the best friends stepped out into the arena.

"Looks like it's you and me huh Rose?" Sylvia asked giggling.

"Sure is Sylv. Just because we're best friends doesn't mean I'm holding back." Rosemary replied.

"I wouldn't dream of it" Sylvia said. As the match finally begun, Rosemary pulled out 10 Heaven's Wield Swords and positioned them in a circle. She then motioned her hand forward and the swords dashed at Sylvia. Sylvia grinned and immediately stopped them by trapping the swords in a Water Lock. She threw them right back at Rosemary and she barely dodged her own attack.

"What an incredible move by Sylvia. This fight is sure to go down in the history books!"

"Heaven's Wield Katanas!" Rosemary shouted as two swords appeared in her hand.

"Oh it's gonna be like that huh? Alright then, Icemake Katana." Sylvia responded with two ice swords just like Rosemary's appearing in her hands. At the same time they charged at each other and as fast as the eye could see, the swords clashed on and off.

"How incredible! I can barely keep my eyes off the match! Sylvia and Rosemary are going out on a full out sword fight!!!" As the announcer finished his last sentence, the girls had pushed each other far back giving them space to recuperate. As Rosemary thought about what to do, Sylvia took advantage and blasted an Icemake Lance spell at her. Rosemary barely dodged it by diving to the right, but the lances of ice only followed her and it was a direct hit.

"Water Nebula!" Sylvia shouted as a blast of hot water shot Rosemary. Rosemary held the hot water against her two swords to stop it from hitting her. But it was too strong, and it broke through her swords and hit her right in the chest sending her htting back first in the wall of the arena. On her knees Rosemary slowly got up. She wasn't gonna stop fighting, not now. She spoke, "I call upon thy Heavens, grant me your strength and lend me your power!" She transformed into her mother's Heaven's Wield Armor. Sylvia was too shocked. Rosemary saw this and took advantage. She slashed at her with her swords and stabbed her in the stomach.

"W-What the-?" Sylvia muttered as she saw the sword go through her.

From the stands Rosemary's older brother Reiki crossed his arms and told his team, "She's taking this too far. She knows that Sylvia is very delicate. If she keeps going on like this, she might even kill her own best friend." Everyone looked down at the arena and saw that Reiki was right. Rosemary's eyes were full of determination and she was gonna stop at nothing to get the win. Sylvia tumbled down on the floor and couldn't move. The wound in her stomach was too much for her to handle. She leaned against the wall of te arena and held her stomach. Akatsuki was being held back by his guild members after he tried climbing down to the arena to help Sylvia. She breathed heavily and began a spell of her own.

"90 percent Ice Maiden Takeover..." Sylvia said as her body glowed white. A bright flash engulfed the arena and no one could see anything. When the light cleared, almost all of Sylvia's body was covered in ice. Her hair was white like Mirajane's. She stepped forward and the arena was dead quite as the temperature dropped suddenly.

Before Rosemary could do anything, Sylvia shouted while slamming her fists into the ground, "Icemake Dragon!" I white icy dragon emerged from the ground and completely destroyed Rosemary. She completely stayed on the ground shivering. She lost, and almost got her friend killed during it. Sylvia changed back and smiled.

"That's it! Sylvia Fullbuster wins the match! That's 10 points for Fairy Tail!!!" The crowd cheered and Sylvia walked up to Rosemary and helped her up.

"Sometimes the only way we can win, is by learning how to lose." Sylvia explained to Rosemary who faintly smiled.

A tear fell from her face and she responded, "I'm sorry. I almost got you killed. Sorry Sylvia." Sylvia hugged her best friend and they walked out of the arena arms raised in praise.

Akatsuki sighed with relief. He kept examining Sylvia to see her wound and it was bleeding a lot. He ran to the Fairy Tail nursery to help her recover.

A/N: Srry for the long chapter! But since this is a fight between best friends and the same guild, it had to be!! Thx for reading!! <3