24# One-shot: Make Him Jealous

This is a couple of months after the snowball.

Will's POV:

"I'm telling you, he's not going to ask her out." Dustin tells me, before taking a bite of his cookie.

"Give them some time, of course he is."

"No. Lucas won't do that. We all know that they kissed right? So why aren't they dating, like Mike and El?"

I sigh and look at my drawing of Bob. I actually miss him. I used to think that he was lame, because of the movies and the music that he listened to. But then he died saving us... and I just realized how much he meant to me.

"But El and Mike aren't dating." I tell Dustin.

"Um, yeah they are. They kissed at the snowball, and he spends the most of his time with her. Do you really think that they haven't kissed since?"

I shrug and lay down on my bed. It's weird that everything is so... normal. Something has been wrong for the past two years, and know it's like everything is fine. I get nightmares often, but I'm getting through it, because my family and friends is always there for me.

"I have the perfect idea!" Dustin suddenly says. I sit up and look at him with my eyebrows raised. Sometimes Dustin's ideas are amazing, but other times they suck.

"I'm going to make Lucas jealous by hanging out with Max a lot. Because he might still think that I like her. Then he will ask her out, because he thinks that I will. It's the best plan ever!"

I shake my head at him but Dustin is already standing up, walking out the door. His plan is either going to work, or go completely wrong.

Eleven's POV:

"Like this?"

I show Mike the calculation and he looks at it.

"Yeah El! You've got it right."

I smile at him close my book. Mike promised we could do something else, after I finished the calculation. I look at Mike to find him already looking at. I give him a small smile and he smiles back.

"So what do you want to do know?"

I shrug and stand up. When Mike tries to stand up, he trips and grabs onto my stomach. I start laughing and he suddenly starts smiling.

"Are you ticklish?"

I shake my head but Mike keeps coming closer and closer. Suddenly he's tickling me again and I start laughing hysterically. Mike is laughing along with me and I can't help but feel incredibly happy.

Happy that I'm here with my amazing boyfriend. I'm still kind of confused about what it means, but I get the concept okay I think.

Max's POV:

Dustin asked me to hang out with him at the arcade. I told him I would be there as fast as I could, since Billy stopped driving me everywhere. He stopped after I threatened him a couple of months ago. We actually haven't spoken to each other since.

I step inside the arcade to find Dustin waiting for me. We make our way to the games and takes turns to play.

"So Max..." Dustin says dragging the 'so' out. "Are you and Lucas dating?"

I give him a questionable look and he smiles.

"Are you or are you not?" Before I can answer, he's talking again.

"Because I have an amazing plan! We can start hanging out and then he'll get jealous and ask you out."

"He already has Dustin. We've been on a date three times. We're actually going to have another one tomorrow."

Dustin looks at me for quiet a while, before smiling.

"Yay! Now I have two couples that I can ship!"

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

So did you like this one-shot?

I have decided that I won't stop writing, but there might be some weekends where I don't update. Because I'm about to start on a really important test soon, and I'll have to use a lot of my time on it. I will probably still update, but if I don't then I'm sorry guys.

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover