Episode 34: Studing

Dustin's POV:

We were all walking into school. Lucas was holding hands with Max, and Mike was a little moody, because El wasn't here. "Oh come on Mike, you'll see her after school" Will assured him. "Did I tell you what El did yesterday?" Mike asks grinning. "No what?" I asks. "She told Mason to fuck off" Mike said clearly happy. "She literally said those words?" Lucas asked. Mike nodded and started laughing. Damn El. We were chatting when we were interrupted by Sally. Sally is so cute. Wait what? "Uh hey Dustin?" Sally asks. "Yeah?" I asked. The others was starring at us. "You're really good at science, and I suck at it. Would you help me study after school?" She asked blushing. I nodded my head, and she told me her address. "Ooooh Dustin" Lucas said wiggling his eyebrows. "Guys she just asked me if I wanted too help her study" I said. "Yeah she want too suck face with you" Mike said. I hit him on his shoulder and he laughs until Will tells us that Mason is on his way over here.

Mike's POV:

Can't the guy just let me be? "Hey frog face, where is the princess?" He asked smirking. God why does he smirk that much? "If I remember correctly, El told you too fuck off" I said. He leaned against the lockers. "Yeah she just doesn't know what's good for her" Mason said. I was starting too get a little mad. "Okay dude, can't you just leave them alone? El literally told me yesterday how disgusting you are" Dustin said crossing his arms over his chest. "No why would I? I bet pretty brown eyes and I could have a lot of fun" Mason said smirking even more. "Her lips looks really soft" he said grinning.

I pushed Mason away before, walking away. "Asshole" Lucas said when they came after me. "If just so tired of him always disrespecting El and I" I said breathing out slowly. "Just don't listen too him" Max said. I nodded and walked off. I really need El right now.

When the break came I rode home too the Byers's. The guys didn't question it, they knew I had too see El. I finally came to the house I knocked on the door. "Hey Mike what are you doing here?" Joyce asked. "I'm sorry but I really have too see El" I hurried saying. "Okay she's in her room" she said letting me come in. I ran too her bedroom and opened the door. She was sitting on a chair next too her desk drawing. "El?" I said walking closer too her. She looked up and started too smile. "Mike aren't you supposed to be in school?" She asked confused. "Yeah well I missed you" I said picking her up. "I missed you too" El said. I kissed her while carrying her too the bed. I was on top off her, putting my weight on my elbows. She kissed back running her fingers through my hair. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you" I whispered back. I suddenly felt a lot better. I smiled into the kiss. El still loves me. She's still mine.

Dustin's POV:

I knocked on Sally's door and waited for her too answer. When she opened the door she was wearing a light green dress, and her blond hair was sat up in a ponytail. "Hey Dustin" Sally said smiling. "Hey" I said walking into her house. We walked up too her room and started making homework. Sally kept trying too sit closer too me. "Sally are you okay?" I asked. She turned away a little. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me" she asked blushing. I smiled and nodded. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Wow I'm going on my first date.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

I know it's a small chapter I'm sorry.

Do you want Sally and Dustin too date?

Did you like the chapter?

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!