2# One-shot: The Break Up

I honestly love this song<3 Song: Jennifer Page- Crush (Goshfather & Jinco X jaykode Edition) (Feat. Lauryn Vyce)

(18 years old)

Mike's POV:

El and I were sitting on her bed. "We should mess with the gang," El says. The past couple of days, the boys and Max has been messing with us. They've made fun about El and I breaking up, which we definitely wasn't going to.

"We pretend to break up when we have to meet up with them," I say smirking. El was smiling before she kisses me. "I love you".

"I love you too. Anyway the reason we're 'breaking up' is because they've made us realise, with all their jokes, that we are tired of each other," El says.

This might work out. They might believe us. There hasn't really been anything exiting happening the last two years, which is good. I know El wants a normal life. Plus she seems really happy.

"We need to go," I tell her. I kiss her softly before walking out of her room.

Will's POV:

"Were are they?!," Max asks. We're sitting in the park with ice cream, waiting for El and Mike. They're probably sucking face as Dustin would say.

Suddenly El comes over to us looking really sad. "Where's Mike?," I ask her. El shrugs and sits down next to me. I look at Lucas and he's looking at El confused.

Suddenly Mike comes and sits down next to Lucas. Mike looks like he doesn't care about anything. "What's going on with you two?," Dustin asks. Mike looks at El, but she simply looks away.

"We realized that you guys are right. You know with all jokes? We are tired of each other so we broke up this morning," Mike says casually. My mouth drops and the others look like this as well.

"We agreed that we could still hang out with you guys, just so you don't have to choose. Even though we all know you would choose me, because you've known me longer," Mike says.

Max gasps and looks at Mike disgustingly. "Okay I met El before I met you, and I would choose El over you any day," she says crossing her arms over her chest. Mike shrugs and I narrow my eyes at him.

Suddenly El starts laughing like crazy and we all look at her. "El! You were supposed to keep it up a little longer," Mike says crawling over, so he's beside her. She giggles and hug him.

"Wait... You guys were pretending?," I ask. They nod and kiss each other longingly.

Max sits still in shock before laughing. Suddenly we're all laughing.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Did you like the one-shot?

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover