Episode 33: Are you jealous?

Mike's POV:

I was taking El to the park today. She really wanted too go, and I couldn't say no. I was picking her up at her home, where Hopper hopefully wouldn't be. He had spent a lot of time at the Byers's house. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I waited for a few seconds, before the door opened. El opened the door. She was wearing her pink jacket and matching shoes. She's really cute. "Hey Mike" El said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. El said goodbye too Joyce before closing the door. "Ready to go?" I asked smiling a little. She nodded grinning. She sat on the back of my bike and we went to the park.

We finally arrived at the park and I was holding hands with El. She giggled before running over to the swings. "Please push me?" El asked looking at me with her big brown eyes. God, why is she so cute? I started too push her and she was laughing. I started laughing too, until I saw who was walking our way.

Mason.

Elevens POV:

Mike and I were laughing until he suddenly stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked looking at him. He wasn't listening too me, he was starting at something. "Hey pretty brown eyes" a voice said in front of me. I looked at Mason and looked down.
"Uh hey Masun" I said not looking at him. "It's Mason, not Masun" he said taking his hands out of his pockets. "Right sorry" I mumbled.
"So I was thinking about something. Do you want too hang out like right now?" He asked. I looked at Mike and he had his eyes narrowed at Mason. "No thank you, I'm hanging out with Mike right now" I said crossing my arms over my chest. Mason looked at my lips before smirking.

"Why do you like frog face?
I just don't get it. You could have me, I'm basically a god, while Mike is just.....Mike" Mason said. I gasped quietly and looked at Mike. He looked very sad and angry.
"Mason I think you should go now" I said glaring at him. "Would if I would like too stay here princess?" He asked leaning against the swing. "Look Mason, I would really like if you would just fuck off" I said using the words Dustin usually uses. Mason and Mike looked stunned for a minute before Mike started too smile. He kissed my cheek, and I smiled. Mason rolled his eyes before walking away.

Mike's POV:

El just cursed. I'm still smiling at El. "Are you jealous?" El asked smirking. I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah really jealous" I said smirking. "What are you going too do about that?" I asked leaning closer to El. "This" El whispered before smashing her lips to mine.
We kissed passionately for a long time. "Guys stop doing that in public" Dustin said.
We pulled away blushing. I breathed out when I realized the boys weren't going too tease us. "How did you find us?" I asked smiling. I really don't want the boys too be here right now. They were interrupting. "We asked Joyce where you guys were" Lucas said taking a seat on the swing next too El. I lifted El from the swing and sat down with her on my lap. I rested my chin on her shoulder. "So what are you guys doing?" Max asked sitting down on the ground. "Mike was jealo-" I stopped El by kissing her.
She giggled and shrugged too Max. "Okay I see" Max said smirking.

Lucas's POV:

After hours talking with the guys, I decided that I wanted too watch a movie with Max.
We said goodbye too the others and walked home too me. My parent weren't home and Max doesn't like being at her house. We were sitting in the living room watching some movie I didn't care about. I was starring at Max. I think it was a comedy because Max kept laughing. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Why don't you ever want too be at your place" I asked kissing her eyebrow. "I-I don't want too talk about that" Max stutters looking down with tears in her eyes. I sat up placing her in my lap. "Hey it's okay if you don't want to talk about it" I said hugging her tight. She buried her face into my neck and started too cry. "Sometimes when Billy is drunk and mad, he hits me" Max whispers. I started too get really mad. Why would he hit her!?

"It's okay gorgeous. If you ever want a break you can always come here, you know that" I said kissing her between her eyebrows. She looked at me before smashing her lips on mine. I kissed her back, gripping her waist. We were kissing for a while before we pulled away. I smiled and laid down with Max on my chest.

We both fell asleep short time after.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So did you like the chapter?

By the way we are close to hitting 30K! (Currently 27K).

Stay Strange!