Episode 47: Promise Me Forever

Will's POV:

"Don't you think this is a little too soon?" Lucas asks, as we were looking at the rings in the store. Mike scoffed and walked into the store. We all followed him, and I gave Lucas a look. "I'm not proposing Lucas, it's just a promise ring" Mike said and looked at some other rings.

"I'm just saying, that you're actually promising that you will marry her one day!" Lucas said looking out of place. "You're just nervous because you want to do the same with Max" Dustin said smirking. Lucas blushed and looked down.

"I'm not ready for that" he whispered looking at the rings Mike were looking at.
"It's okay Lucas, you don't have to give her a promise ring. I'm giving El one, because I want her to know what I want. I want El to know that I'm serious about wanting to marry her one day" Mike said grinning. I smiled and helped searching for the ring.

We finally found the the perfect ring, and Mike payed for it. I have no idea how he got that much money from.

Max's POV:

Mike made me take El out and just do stuff. I really didn't know what to do with her, even though she is my best friend. It's just a long time ago since we have been alone.
El was smiling at me, while we were listening to music. We were just doing random things at my new foster home. I'm living next to Lucas's house, which is perfect because then I can sneak in through his bed room window.

"So do you think Mike and I will be together forever?" El asks looking up at the ceiling. I turn my head to look at her. "Why are you asking?" El looked a little sad for a moment before smiling again. "It's just maybe Mike has grown bit tired of me. We haven't seen each other in a long time. What if he doesn't want me? I know he says he does, but when will he get tired of me?" El asked looking out the window.

"El he will never be tired of you. He loves you so much. He was a wreck while you where gone. He didn't know what to do with himself. He's never going to leave you" I said smiling a little. I hope Lucas feels the same way about me.

Mike's POV:

I told Nancy to ask El, if she wanted to go on a date with me tonight. El said yes, so I was about to pick her up. I knocked on the door and smiled when she opened.

"Hey Mike" she said. I gasped. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a blue shirt with a black skirt.

(Imagine this outfit on the picture of El in the last chapter)

"You're beautiful" I said and kissed her. She kissed me back and smiled. I took her hand and we walked to the park on a blanket. El was eating the sandwich I had bought and she smiled at me, before kissing my cheek.

"El I want to give you something" I said.

Eleven's POV:

"El I want to give to something" Mike said. I looked at him, and nodded. He took out a little box from his pocket and gave it to me. I opened it and gasped. There was a gorgeous ring inside the tiny box.

"This is a promise ring

"This is a promise ring. I promise to love you, and to one day marry you. Because I love you more than you will ever know" he told me sliding the ring on my finger. I cried while smiling. I kissed him for a long time before pulling away.

"I love you too, and I want to marry you someday" I said.

He kissed me, and we kept kissing under the moonlight.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

So hey guys!

What did you think if the chapter?

See you tomorrow

Stay Strange!