Episode 35: She Doesn't Matter

Lucas's POV:

I kissed Max and they other guys gags. "Oh come on guys! Mike and El makes out in front of us!" I said waving my hands in the air. Mike blushed and they others started laughing. We were sitting in the cafeteria eating our lunch.
Suddenly a girl with brown hair and freckles came over to our table. "Hey Mike" the girl says flirtatiously.
I raise my eyebrows and the others shrugged they'r shoulders. "Um hey Camilla" Mike said cluelessly.
"Can I talk with you......alone" Camilla said dragging her finger across the table.
"Sure" Mike said standing up, walking out with Camilla. I looked at Dustin and Will.

"Do you know who she is?" I asked Dustin, he nodded his head.
"It's Camilla Sanders.  She was Mason's girlfriend and Mike had a crush on her a few years ago" Dustin told me. I looked at Max and smiled.

Mike's POV:

Camilla toke me outside of the school and we walked over to the fence.
She smiled at me. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.
"You know you're pretty hot" she said winking. I blushed and looked down.
"Uh thank?" I said. She walked closer to me and but her lip. I took a step back.
"You know I think maybe we should....." She said walking closer. Before I could go away she kissed me. She was kissing me. I used to like her, but that was before El. I pulled away and saw Camilla smirk at something behind me.

"Mike?" El said.

Eleven's POV:

I started too cry. Mike was kissing another girl. I was about to pick him up as usual, but then I saw him at out meeting spot kissing a beautiful girl. "Mike?" I asked not believing my eyes. "E-el? It's no what is looks like" he said walking over to me. I shock my head and ran home.

I opened the door and mom looked at me smiling before she saw me crying. "El what is wrong" she asked trying to talk to me. "Leave me alone" I said running into my bedroom.

Half an hour later someone knocked on the door. "Hey El? It's Nancy?" I walked over to the door and opens it. Nancy walked in and sat on the bed with me.
"Joyce called me. What's wrong" Nancy asked smiling a little.
"Mike k-kissed another girl" I said and started crying again. Nancy looked shocked and then angry. "Come here" she said pulling me into a hug. "It's going to be okay I swear. It's going to hurt right now, but it will stop after a while and you will be okay" Nancy told me her voice was sad.

"He doesn't love me" I whisper before falling asleep.

Nobody loves me.

Nancy's POV:

I'm angry. How could Mike do that? I stomp down to the basement and see Mike and his friends. His friends are looking worriedly at Mike, and Mike looks really sad.
"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I yelled at him. Mike jumped up from the couch. "What are you talking about?" Mike yelled back at me.
"You cheated on El!" I yelled. Mike flinched and sat down.
"I didn't kiss Camilla, she kissed me" he said tears in his eyes. "What?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Camilla kissed him and before he could pull away El saw" Max explained. I nodded my head before sighing.

Mike's POV:

"You know she thinks that you don't love her" Nancy said next to me. I looked at her wide eyed. "I do love her!" I said laying my head on the table.
"I know you do, but she doesn't know that" she said looking at the other guys in the room. Lucas and Max were holding hands, and Dustin was daydreaming about Sally. Will was sitting next to me listing to Nancy and I. "She ran away before I could explain" I said groaning.

"Why haven't you talked to her? You could easily ride your bike to her house and talk with her" Nancy said. "She just cried herself to sleep". I stood up and took my shoes on.
I didn't say a word to the others before I ran out of the house. I quickly unlock my bike and ride it.

You know she thinks that you don't love her.

She just cried herself to sleep.

I started crying. How could I be this stupid? Camilla was obviously flirting. I made myself stop crying and knock on the door. Jonathan opened the door and he was pissed.
"What are you doing here?!" He asked angrily. "I'm here to talk to El" I said looking down. "You're not allowed here anymore" Jonathan said blocking the door.
"Jonathan let the poor guy in!" Joyce yelled from the kitchen. Jonathan narrowed his eyes at me before allowing me to walk through the door. Just as I was about to open the door to El's bedroom, Jonathan stopped me.
"If you hurt her, I will beat you up. Got it Wheeler?" Jonathan said. I nodded and walked into the room.

Eleven's POV:

The door opened and I hoped Nancy was back. She wasn't. "Go away Mike" I said throwing a pillow at him. "El just listen to me for a second" he said walking closer. "No!" I yelled throwing another pillow at him. He took my wrists and held them together. I could easily break free, but I don't want to hurt him.

"El I didn't kiss her. She kissed me and before I could pull away, you saw us" Mike said with tears in his eyes. "Please believe me El. I love you! I love you more than anything in the whole world! I don't like Camilla, she doesn't matter! I really really don't want to lose you. I can't live without you" he said, his voice was filled with regret. I looked at him before kissing him. He kissed me back and his hands quickly found my hips, pulling me closer. "I love you. I love you so much" Mike said over and over again.
"I love you too Mike Wheeler always" I whispered.

Dustin's POV:

I was making my way home from Mike's house. We were all in shock for a moment after he ran out of the house. I spotted Mason and his friends a couple of feet away from me. "Hey guys! You know what I did today? I made Camilla kiss Mike. That's not the best part, I also made sure that she would do it, just when Mike's girlfriend would be there" he said. I gasped slightly. "She's going to want me soon, those pretty brown eyes" he said. They all laughed and walked away.

Holy shit!

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

We hit 30K readers! IM SO HAPPY GUYS! I COULDT IMAGINE SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPENING! Thank you so much to everyone who's reading my fanfiction!

Did you like the chapter?

Stay Strange!