4 # One-Shot: The Hickey

(Logan: 17 years old. Lauren: 16 years old. Clare ¤Yes the baby is a girl¤: 2 years old)

Eleven's POV:

"Dad!" Logan yells running down the stairs. It looks really fun because Lauren is running after him, and then Clare is trying to keep up with them.

Mike looks at me, and I shrug. Mike stands up to look at our kids. "Momma!" Clare screams hugging my legs. I pick her up and kiss her nose.

"What Logan?" Mike asks looking at him. Lauren puts her hand in front of his mouth and tries to pull him away.

Logan breaks away from Lauren and looks at Mike. Lauren hides her face in her hands as Logan starts talking.

"Chris gave Lauren a hickey last night! Look at her neck," Logan exclaims.

Mike's POV:

Oh hell no!

I look at Lauren, more specifically her neck. Logan is right, there is a hickey. I can see El trying to calm me down, but it doesn't work.

"Lauren? Would you mind explaining me what you were doing last night?" Lauren looks down and open her mouth, just to close it again.

I could see Logan laughing silently besides her. I narrow my eyes at him and he stops.

"Did you..." I start saying, but gets interrupted by Lauren. "NO!"

"We just...made out. I swear!" Lauren says eyes wide.

I close my eyes and look at El. She shakes her head at me and I look down.

"You're not aloud to see Chris for a week," I tell her. Lauren looks defeated and looks at El.

"Mike? Remember what we did when we were sixteen? Yeah, at least she's not doing that." El says. I sigh and Lauren suddenly looks happy.

"Fine! You can see Chris," I say angrily. Lauren squeals and runs up to her room.

I take Clare into my eyes and hug her. "Promise me you won't ever get a boyfriend?"

"No dadda," Clare says giggling.

Lucas' POV:

The phone starts ringing, so I walk over to answer it.

"Keep an eye on your son Sinclair," I can hear Mike saying. I furrow my eyebrows at his tone.

"Why?"

"He's giving my daughter hickeys!" Mike almost yells.

I start laughing. And look at Chris, who's eating breakfast. There is several hickeys on his neck. 

"Well maybe you should keep eye on your daughter, Wheeler."

"What?"

"My sons neck is filled up with hickeys," I tell him laughing.

Mike hangs up the phone and I laugh hysterically.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Did you like the one-shot?

See you next Sataurday.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover