Episode -13: The Date

Mike's POV:

"Holy shit guys what do I do!?" I asked Lucas, Will and Dustin. We were sitting in the basement. The guys were trying to calm me down, key word trying. "Mike calm down, you made a plan stick to that" Lucas said shrugging. "Well what if it's not good enough? What if she hates it and she will hate me, and oh god, I think I'm going to die" I said throwing myself on the couch. "You are not going to die Mike" Dustin said laughing. Will was looking like he was going to throw up, and ran to the bathroom. "Have you guys noticed that Will is doing that a lot?" Lucas asked. I nodded and so did Dustin. "He wouldn't be keeping any secrets from us right?" Dustin asked looking back and forth between Lucas and I. Maybe he's actually keeping something. What could it be? Will came into the room again and looked at us. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked sitting down. "Just what Mike is going to wear" Dustin said putting up a fake smile.

Eleven's POV:

I was sitting in my room with Nancy. We were going through Nancy's old clothes since we hadn't had time for shopping. "Okay El, what about this?" She asked holding a white dress up. I smiled and nodded. I put on the dress on and Nancy sat beside me, putting weird stuff on my face just like Mike had. "What is this?" I asked confused as always. "It's called makeup, it makes you look a little better" she said brushing my cheeks with powder. "Will it make me pretty?" I asked. I really want to look pretty for Mike. "Eleven you are already pretty" she said. I sighed and didn't say anything. I could definitely feel, the pills taking over. It's like they are trying to drown me, with sadness. I really try to stay positive, but it's not working. "Will Mike like me if I'm prettier?" I asked looking down. Nancy stopped putting makeup on my face and pulled my chin up. "El, Mike likes you, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked you on a date" she said, I nodded.

The door bell rang and Nancy got up and answered the door

The door bell rang and Nancy got up and answered the door. I stood up looking at myself in the mirror one last time. "Eleven come to the front door" Nancy yelled. I slowly walk to the door. In the hallway Mike is standing, with a button up shirt and pants. He looked handsome(another word Nancy explained). Mike was staring at me with his mouth open. I looked down on myself, feeling small, but then I looked at his eyes. His eyes were sparkling. "Holy shi- I mean, you look amazing El" he said blushing a little. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Mike's POV:

Wow, just wow.

She looks absolutely stunning. Her dress fits her perfectly and her eyes are so breath taking. We were currently sitting in a dinner eating fries and sharing a strawberry milkshake. She was smiling and laughing at me. I looked down at myself and saw that, there was some ketchup on my shirt. I blushed and wiped it with a tissue. Why are you so clumsy Mike? "Are you having a good time?" I asked grabbing her hand. "Yes, it's really funny" she giggled. I smiled even wider.

We were now laying on the grass, in the park. El, was fascinated by the stars, which is understandable considering that she was in a lab, her whole life. She was starring at the stars her mouth slightly parted. The stars were sparkling in her eyes and I couldn't help myself, so I kissed her cheek. She turned her head and looked at me smiling. We stared at each other for a while, but then, El looked behind me. I turned around and looked as well. A girl with long blond hair in pigtails, were walking with her dog. She was wearing a light green dress, and her cheeks were a little red. She wasn't that tall. "She's pretty" Eleven said looking down. "You're prettier" I said. She shook her head. "Friends don't lie" she said frowning. "El I'm not lying you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Your pixie haircut is so soft and pretty. Your eyes are always sparkling. Your smile always makes me smile" I said looking her in the eyes. She started to cry. "I'm sorry El I didn't mea-" she stopped me, by kissing me. My left hand were in her soft brown hair, while my other hand was holding her back. She had her arms around my neck. We were kissing passionately for a while before we both pulled back. "El do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked smiling. She nodded and kissed me again.

This couldn't have gone better.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

Just to clear things up, Nancy explained Eleven what girlfriend/boyfriends are.

Thank you so much for the 4K reads! This means so much too me, and I hope you like this story!

For more information about my updates and ST retweets follow my Twitter: Annika_crazyluv

Bye bye Strangers!