Episode 30: Boys/Girls night part 2

Nancy's POV:

We were watching Grease. Which surprisedly, Max hadn't seen. Of course El hasn't watched it, but Max? Why it's like the best movie ever. "I don't understand" El said after a while. I turned to look at her. "What do you not understand?" I asked calmly. "Why are they singing? They look weird" she said raising her eyebrows. Max started laughing and told Eleven that they were weird. "Eleven they are not weird, it's a musical" I said giving her a small smile. "Eleven? Like the number? I thought your name was El?" Max said narrowing her eyes. I looked at El and she nodded. Then I started to explain everything that happened last year.

Lucas's POV:

We just finished watching Stand by me, and we were all hungry. "Come on guys, let's go get pizza" Will said. We all grabbed our bikes and rode to the pizza place. We all hurried inside and sat down in a booth. "So Lucas I've heard you and Max has been doing pretty well" Mike said smirking. "And where were you supposed too hear that?" I asked nervously. Dustin noticed me being nervous and started to smirk as well. "Well just a feeling" Mike said smiling a little. "Right I mean, yeah we are doing pretty well" I said looking down on my lap. "Why don't you ask her out?" Will asked. I took a deep breath. "I-I don't know. I guess I'm just nervous" I said looking at the boys. "Well I was nervous too when I had to ask El out. But you guys kept telling me she was going too say yes, so I finally asked her, and look how well we are doing" Mike said blushing.

"But that is different. We all knew El liked you, but we don't know if Max likes me" I said slamming my head down on the table. "You are so oblivious" Dustin said shacking his head. I shock my head as we ordered pizza. How the hell was I supposed to ask her out?

Max's POV:

Wow.

Just wow. El or Eleven had super powers. I didn't believe them at first, but then El showed me her powers. She made a eggo fly in the air. They also told me about the upside down. I can't believe it. "This is crazy" I said. El wasn't looking at me but was looking down on her lap. "What about we go get some pizza" Nancy said. El and I nodded and Nancy walked out of the room to get money. "Do you still want to be friends?" El whispered. I looked at her. Why wouldn't I want to be friends with her?
"Of course I still want to be friends with you. You know you are my best friend" I said smiling. El looked up and smiled. "You are also my best friend" she said looking extremely happy. I chuckled and we went to get pizza.

When we arrived we walked over too the booths, when I suddenly saw Lucas. "Hey look the guys are over there" I said. El didn't hear it, she was busy looking around. Nancy was looking at the menu and didn't hear me. "Hey guys isn't that the girls?" I heard Dustin say. Suddenly El was lifted up from her seat and was being hugged by Mike. When El realized who it was, she hugged back. "I missed you" he whispered. "Promise?" She whispered. "Promise". Lucas came over too sit next too me. "H-hey Max" he said.
I smiled and took a sip of my coke. "So I w-was thinking" he said stuttering. "Do y-you want to go on a d-date with m-m?" He asked looking down. All the confidence he usually had was gone, Max could see that. "Yes I would love too" Max said smiling. Lucas looked up and kissed her cheek.

Mike's POV:

I think I hugged El for five minutes before kissing her. After a short kiss I let her go.
"Were you guys going to get pizza?" I asked smiling. At least I got too see her tonight. "No Mike he where shopping shoes in the pizza bar" Nancy said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Lucas. Max gave Lucas a kiss on the cheek and I yelled. "DID SHE SAY YES?!" Lucas looked at me embarrassed. "Yes" he said. Dustin and I started to clap and dance around the pizza place. When we were done freaking out, I went back to El and kissed her cheek. "Max said I was her best friend" El said proudly. "That's amazing El" I said smiling. It's nice to know that Max considerers El her best friend. "But El she doesn't know you have powers" I whispered. "She knows we told her" she said kissing my for head. 

Third persons POV:

The boys and girls went their own way after eating pizza. The guys went home and watched The Goonies, and played D&D. They of course also talked about girls.

The girls went home and danced and talked about boys.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So this is chapter 30!

Remember that I have a cover contest going on. All the details are in the chapter: New Cover? (Please Read).

Did you like the chapter?

Stay Strange!