Episode 43: What a nice Sunday!

Before you read this, keep in mind that I added Max and Billy before Stranger Things season 2 came out. They had only released their first names and the descriptions of them. Therefor I did not know their last names yet.

Will's POV:

I was drawing with El in the living room. El was drawing the boys and Max, while I was drawing all of us, as D&D characters. My mom and Jonathan was watching something on the television. "It's pretty El" Jonathan said. She smiled and went back to drawing. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I looked up as my mom hurried over to the door, blushing. I looked at Jonathan and he shrugged. Hopper was on the other side of the door, he was holding flowers. I heard El gasp and giggle. Hopper kissed my mothers cheek, and mom took the flowers into kitchen. She hurried out and waved at us.

"So is mom dating Hopper?" El asks looking at Jonathan. "I don't know maybe".

"So are we eating pizza for dinner?" I asked smirking at Jonathan. He smirked as well and nodded. El started humming some song and continued to draw.

Lucas's POV:

I walked in to the police station, and up to the desk. "Can I help you" an old lady said.
"Y-yeah I have to talk to Hopper" I said looking down. "Your name?" "Lucas Sinclair".

She nodded and walked me to Hoppers office. I opened the door, and sat down on one of the chairs close to the desk. "Hello Lucas, what are you doing here?" I gulped and looked down before looking up. "Max Caulfield (Idk her name), is getting abused my her brother Billy Caulfield" I said quietly. Hopper looked at me before writing something down. "And when did you discover this?" He asked. "About a month ago".

"And how did you find out?" Hopper asked. "She told me while we were watching a movie. She said that when he was drunk he would always beat her up. She made me promise not to tell, and I didn't think it was that bad. But last night she came crying to my home and she was all bruised up". Hopper looked really sad, writing some more hing down.

"And where is her parents?" I shrugged and looked down. "She never talks about them".
"We will go get her know, and take her away from him" Hopper said comforting.  I nodded and sighed.

Jonathan's POV:

I was laughing at my crazy brother and sister. They were dancing around the room, laughing really loud. "Come on Jon" El said taking my hand. I started to protest, but El was twirling me around. I smiled and danced around with the two of them. El was trying to sing along like Will and I, but she obviously didn't know the words.

"Is Hopper going to live with us?" Will asked. I stopped the music and sat down with my siblings. "I don't know. I mean if they get serious, then yes, he will probably move in with us" I said honestly.

"I like Hopper, he saved me. He can live here if he wants too" El said smiling.
I sometimes forget everything he have done for us. "Yeah I like Hopper too" I said ruffling Will's hair.

Max's POV:

Someone knocks on the door and I opened. Hopper was standing there with other police officers. "Can I help you?" I asked. "We were informed about your brother Max". I froze, how the hell could they know? Lucas. "Well I can assure you that everything is alright" I said faking a smile.

"What about that bruise on you face?"  I groaned and sighed. "Pack your stuff Max, you be living with me for a while, since we don't have any place to put you at the moment", Hopper said. I started to cry and went up to my room. Someone is going to end up taking me away to another town, and then I would loose Lucas and the others. I sobbed while packing my stuff. Clothes, pictures, toothbrush, my hairbrush and so on.

"Max are you ready?!" Hopper yelled. I walked down stairs with my teddy bear in my hand. "What will happen to Billy?" I asked sitting down in the car. "Billy well get arrested since we have proof of him hurting you". I looked out the window.

What a nice Sunday.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

It's so sad what's happening to Max *sighs*.

Another sad thing, this story has to end soon. I'm running out of ideas, and I know how I would like it to end.

But hey, I will be updating more chapters before that.

See you tomorrow!

Stay Strange!