Episode 52: Bridesmaid

Mike's POV:

We were sitting in front of Hopper, I have El's hand in mine. "What's going on?", I finally made myself ask. Hopper sighed and took a sip from his coffee. "I want to talk about the lab".

I could see El freeze, and I squished her hand. "What about it?", El ask.

"The lab is gone. There's no one there. They moved away, it's just a building now. I just wanted you guys to know. Because they're removing it, maybe you wanted to go there and say goodbye for real El", Hopper said taking a sip from his coffee again. El stood up and walked into her room.

"Thank you Hopper, they will consider it", Joyce said as I stood up. I nodded and walked into El's room. El was standing next to her window, and she was staring at a flower outside. I put my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"What do you want to do babe?", I ask kissing her left cheek. I could her El breath heavenly.

"I'm happy Mike. I'm glad they're gone. I just kinda want to see it a last time. I mean I did grow up in there, but it's scary", El told me sighing. "Well it's your decision. But just so you know that know matter what I will support you", I said kissing her softly. "I want to go there", El said after some time.

"Then let's go".

Eleven's POV:

Breath El!

I need to calm down and breath. We're standing in front of the lab, my old home. Or what I thought was my home. I slowly walk in through the entrance with Mike's hand in mine. Mike is holding my hand tight as I walk down the many halls. Finally we're in front of my old room. I walk in and look around.

On the wall is the drawing of papa, me and the cat in the cage. On the bed there is the stuffed animal. I walk over to the bed and sit down. I take the stuffed animal up and hug it. Mike's sitting next to me and hugging me. I lean against him before standing up. I walk over to the drawing and rip it of from the wall. I'm tearing it apart and start throwing with the chair. Tears are streaming down my face, as I threw the table around. Suddenly I feel Mike's hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down", he says and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder and he just holds me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. When I'm done crying I pull away and start walking towards the bath. Mike is still following me.

I step into the room and look at the tank. It's still as terrifying as it was before. "That's the bath", I whisper. Mike looks around the room with a sad expression on his face. "I want to leave" I tell him, and he nods. We quickly walk out of the lab, and home to Mike.

Dustin's POV:

Sally and I are watching a film, when she suddenly stops it. "Why did you pause it?", I ask kissing her hand. She sighs and looks me in the eyes. "Look Dustin. I'm moving...... away from this town". I stare at her, hoping she would tell me it was a prank.

"W-What?!", I ask. "Why?" Sally sighs and take my hand in hers. "My dad got a new job, but the town is like only two hours away. If you still want to be with me, we can work it out", she says sadly.

"I want to be with you. We'll work it out okay?", I ask. She nods and I smile. I kiss her and she kisses me back. We kept kissing until I had to go home

Mike's POV:

El was silently crying on the floor in my basement. I was holding her tightly against me. "I'm sorry", she said crying. I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her. "You have nothing to be sorry about".

"I don't know why I'm crying. It's gone, they can't hurt me any more", she tells me.

"It's okay to cry El. I love you". "I love you too". I kiss her and she kisses me back. We kept kissing my hands on her waist, until Holly walked down stairs. "What are you two doing?", Holly asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nothing. Why don't you go play with your dolls?", I ask her pleadingly. Holly chuckles and El giggles. "Did you want to play with me?", Holly asks El. El nods and I try to protest.

"We were in the middle of something", I said smirking. El scoffs and tells me; "Well that's to bad". I pout and El laughs, walking away with El.

Eleven's POV:

"Are you and Mike getting married?", Holly asks me. I freeze and look at Holly. She's pretending to put tea in a cup for me. "Uh well, when we are older properly", I tell her. Holly giggles and give me the cup with 'tea' in it.

"Can I be a bridesmaid?", she asks me. I stay quit for a while before nodding. She smiles and run down stairs. I follow her down stairs and she walks down into the basement.

"Mike! Mike! El said I could be her bridesmaid at your wedding!" she yells. I start blushing as I see Mike smirk. "Really?", he asks smugly.

"Yes! It's gonna be so amazing!", and the she walked upstairs again. "So you've already found a bridesmaid huh?". I chuckle and kiss Mike softly.

"I couldn't say no to her, plus she will look cute, don't you think?", I said playing along. "Yeah she would", Mike said kissing me again. "Please stay?", Mike asks softly.

"I have to go back to your sister", I tell him. "She probably already forgot she was supposed to play with you. Just stay here please!", Mike is pouting and begging me on his knees.

I laugh and said; "Fine". He smiles and stands up. I kiss him softly and then I put on a film.

Mike got a television in the basement now, which makes it easier to watch films with him alone.

I snuggle closer to him and watch the film.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Did you like the chapter?

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!