Episode 17: School

Dustin's POV:

I wanted to check out how Mike was feeling so, I went to El's room, because let's face it, he's always where El is. I opened the door, and saw El and Mike kissing. They were kissing for a long time, and I just kept watching. Creepy I know, but I was in shock, I don't know why though. They just kept kissing and kissing. "Well that is nice guys" I finally said crossing my arms over my chest. They pulled away both blushing like crazy.
"D-Dustin what are you doing?" Asked Mike with a grin on his face. "Just wanted to see how you two were doing, but I guess you are doing just fine" I said walking away. I went back to Will and Lucas laughing."What? Lucas asked. "Just walked in on Mike and El kissing" I said and plopped down on the bed next to Will. They both laughed. "Who would have thought that Mike would get a girlfriend before us" said Lucas. 

Joyce's POV:

I called Jim over, so we could talk with El. He came into the living room and we went to El's room. I saw Dustin come out of the room laughing, and walked into Will and Jonathan's room. I looked at Jim and shrugged. We walked into the room and saw El and Mike kissing. "Okay stop it!" Jim said a little mad. Jim sees Eleven as his daughter. They pulled away. I think I heard Mike mumble 'should,have locked the door'. "Can I talk with you, Mike" said Jim. Mike nodded, clearly nervous, and walked out of the room.

"So El, I wanted to ask you something" I said sitting down next to her. She nodded and looked at me. "Do you want to start in school, with the boys?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder. "What is......school?" She asked confused. "School is were you go, to learn and make friends" I said. "Can I be with Mike?" She asked looking down. I nodded. "You can be with all of the boys" I said smiling. "I would like to go" she said smiling.

Mike's POV:

Hopper pulled me into the kitchen and told me to sit down. I obviously did what I was told. "What were you doing with El in that bedroom?" Hopper asked. "Um we were k-kissing" I said stuttering. "And?" He said crossing his arms. "And nothing more, I swear!" I said. He nodded. "I am watching you, boy" he said before walking out. El came into the room smiling. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "I'm going to school with you guys" she said laughing. I smiled and laughed as well. "That is awesome El!" I said hugging her.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So did you like this chapter?

I know it was short, but I felt kinda sick.

Bye bye Strangers!