11# One-shot: The New Girl (part 1)

This one-shot, is about if El had no powers, and just was a normal girl meeting the boys and Max.

They're sixteen

Eleven's POV:

We had to move.

It wasn't because I wanted to, but my parents couldn't take it anymore. 

"Jane! You'll be late for school," my mom yells.

We just moved to Hawkins, Indiana. Does anyone even know where that is? I sigh and walk downstairs. There is box's everywhere, so I can barely walk into the kitchen.

"Calm down Terry, she'll be there in time." My dad says.

"I just don't want her to be late, Jim."

My parents used to be happy, before she died. Now it's almost, like they don't care anymore. I hug my parents goodbye and walk to the hallway. I take my shoes on and look in the mirror before walking out the door.

My hair is short and reaches my ear. I can't make it look pretty at all. And it reminds me of her.

***

I arrive at the school and look around. It looks like a cliche school. The popular, the jocks, the goths and the nerds.

I don't really fit into any of the category's and it sucks. Because that means I won't have any friends.

Suddenly someone walks into me and I fall. How embarrassing. I look up, to find a red haired girl.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." She says. Her voice is very light but at the same time not. Her voice wasn't bubbly like you would expect someone with a light voice would.

"It's okay," I tell her standing up. She picks my bag up and gives it to me.

"My name is Max Caulfield (still don't know her name). You're the new girl right?"

"Yeah my name is Jane Ives. My friends just call me Eleven, because that's my favorite number so..."

"Cool, do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"I guess-"

"Great! See you later".

Her voice might not be bubbly, but she definitely is.

***

"Guys! This is Jane Ives, but she likes being called Eleven, because that's what her friends call her."

I wave a bit, and smile slightly.

"Hello Eleven, my name is Dustin, this is Lucas, Will and Mike."

I say hi to all of them, but stop when I reach Mike. He's really cute with his hair, almost reaching his shoulders. I smile shyly and blush.

Mike smiles and says; "Hi Eleven. Can I call you El? Eleven takes to long to say. "

I smile; "sure."

I sit down next to Max and I give her a small smile. The boys talks about this game called Dungeons and Dragons. It sound really interesting, and I tell them that.

"Seriously? You're not just saying that, to be nice right?" Lucas asks me.

"No, I mean it. I would really like to play it sometime, if that's okay?"

"Of course it's okay! We're playing it in my basement anyway," Mike tells me.

I blush and nod my head. I can see Will looking down, instead of talking. I move myself closer to him and he looks up.

"What's that?" I ask him. He's holding a tape, and it says "The Clash".

"It's a tape my brother gave to me last night. He listens to a lot of music, and gives me the tapes he thinks I would like," he says smiling softly.

I smile at him and tell him that, his brother sounds nice. 

I look across the table, to see Mike starring at me. I smile at him, and he smiles back.

I think I'm going to like this place.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey Guys!

So did you like this one-shot?

I'm thinking there is going to be two parts more of this. But only if you guys want me too. If you didn't like it, I'll figure something else out. :-D

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover