Episode 56: Regret

Mike's POV:

What happened last night? I open my eyes slowly and look around. I'm in a room I don't know. I sit up and look at the girl sleeping next to me. Camilla. She's naked and that's when I notice I'm naked too. I panic and try to find my clothes. Did we sleep together? Oh god I cheated on El.

I run out of the house and stop when I reach the park. I sit against a tree and let the tears fall down my cheeks. How could I do that? I start to sob and hide my face into my hands.

"Mike?", someone asks me. I look up and there stands Lucas. He sits down next to me and hug me. "What's wrong?" I can't talk and I keep crying. I can't stop. Lucas keeps hugging me until I calm down.

"I-I think I slept with Camilla," I tell him tiredly. Lucas' eyes pops out of his head and he looks at me surprisingly. Lucas finally composes himself and looks at me.

"What?! Why would you do that!? Did you even think about El?!", he asks gripping my shoulders hard. I start crying again and pull myself away from him.

"I don't know what happened! I was so drunk and I barely remember what happened last night. I just woke up this morning, naked, next to Camilla. And she was naked too," I tell him pulling at my hair.

Lucas looked deep in thought, he wasn't even looking at me. I close my eyes and try to remember what happened. I drank that orange drink, then two more. I talked to Troy, and I couldn't find the boys. That's what I remember.

"Are you absolutely sure you slept with her?", Lucas asks, bringing me out of my thoughts. I sigh and close my eyes. "I'm not sure. But I mean, all the signs point to me sleeping with her", I tell him, opening my eyes again.

Eleven's POV:

I'm currently eating eggos with Holly, when someone knocks on the door. I make my way to the door, and open it. There's no one outside. I was about to close the door, when I saw a letter laying on the ground. I pick it u and it says; To El <3

I slowly open the letter, and pull out some pictures. I gasp when I look at the pictures. It's Mike kissing that girl who kissed him when we were thirteen. Then there's another one of them sleeping next to each other, naked. I slowly let the tears stream down my face and put the pictures in my pocket.

"El, dear what are you doing here?", Ms. Wheeler asks me. She just walked up the driveway with groceries. I smile at her and take some of the bags. I carry them into the kitchen and turn to talk to Ms. Wheeler.

"Mike had to help Dustin last night, so he asked me to stay with Holly. It's okay, he should be home soon. I have to go though", I tell her smiling. Ms. Wheeler stops me and hugs me.

"I saw you crying dear, what's wrong?", she asks me holding me tight. I silently let the tears flow.

"It's nothing, I'm just not feeling well", I tell her walking out of the house. I hurry home and on my way to my room, I run into Will.

"Hey El, did you have fun with Hol- wait are you crying?", Will ask me holding my shoulders. I slowly pull the picture out of my pocket and hand them to him. Will looks at the pictures and looks really mad. I pull away from him and walk into my room, locking the door.

Will's POV:

That bastard!

What is wrong with him?! And where did the pictures come from? I walk out of the house without telling my mom. I ride my bike to Mike's home, but on the way I see him and Lucas sitting under a tree, in the park.

I ride over to them and hop of my bike. "Hey Wil-", Lucas says, but stops when I punch Mike in the face. "Why the fuck would you do that?!", I scream, throwing the pictures at him.

Mike picks the pictures up and gasps, Lucas does the same. "I-I", was all Mike could say. Lucas takes the picture away from Mike and looks at me, with a sad expression. "What were you thinking?!", I ask him. Mike looks up at me, tears close to spill out of his eyes.

"I don't know! I was drunk and when I woke up, I was next to Camilla!", Mike explains standing up. Lucas stands up as well and points to the pictures. "Where did you get these from?"

"I was walking out my room, when El ran into me. She was crying and I asked her what was wrong. She gave me the pictures and ran into her room, locking the door. Where she got the pictures from is beyond me", I tell them. And then Mike breaks down.

He's punching the tree multiple times, while sobbing an screaming. I looked at Lucas who was looking at Mike. Lucas was close to crying. I sighed and grabbed Mike's hand, just as he was about to punch the tree again. Mike slowly slides down the tree and cry and cry and cry.

"Mike I'm sorry. We have to ask people who were at the party, if they know something okay?", Lucas says, and Mike nod. "I regret going to the party", I hear Mike whisper.

Nancy's POV:

I was kissing Jonathan when someone knocked on the front door. "Let them be", Jonathan whispers before kissing me. I chuckle and pull away when there was another knock. I walked over to the door and opened. El was standing there crying. I hugged El and let her into the living room where Jonathan was sitting on the couch.

"El what's wrong?", Jonathan asks her grabbing her hand. El just keeps crying, I have never seen her cry this much. She finally calms down puts her head on my shoulder.

"Last night, Mike was supposed to look after Holly, but the others were going to this party. So I told Mike that I would take care of Holly. He promised he would be home before midnight, but he never came back. Then the next morning someone knocked on the door, nobody was there when I opened the door, but there was a letter. I opened it and there was.......there was...... pictures of Mike kissing another girl, and him.......in bed with the girl.....naked", El says, barely loud enough for us to hear.

I look at Jonathan and he looks pissed. I hug El as she cries into my shoulder. Jonathan walks into our bedroom and closes the door. He has some anger issues, so it was probably for the best he left the room.

Eleven's POV:

Mike probably never loved me.

He was just pitying me.

This is the last time anyone is ever going to hurt me, physically or emotionally.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

That was the ending!

I'm kidding! Don't hit me!

Did you like the chapter?

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!

Btw, if you want to know what's going on while I write, go follow my snapchat: annikabooklover

Without You //Milevenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें