Episode 37: Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Will's POV:

Mike and El had been in the bedroom for a long time, and we wanted to see El too. "Mom can we go see El now?" I asked. She nodded and we ran into El's room.  We stopped up when we saw El and Mike sleeping. El's head was on his chest and Mike had his arms around El. "They are so cute" Dustin said squalling. "Jonathan! Come with your camera!" I yelled. Jonathan came into the room a couple of seconds later.

"What?" He asked with his camera in his hand. Lucas pointed at Mike and El. Jonathan looked at them for a second before smiling and then he toke a picture. Mike stirred and tights his grip on El. "Aww he's protecting her" Max said smiling. We were all smiling at them until Mike woke up. "What are you guys doing!?" We all laughed and told him about the pictures. Mike started to slowly blush when we told him about him tithing his grip on El. "Okay guys can you like go now?" He asked looking down at El smiling.
"No we want to talk with her, wake her up" Lucas said smirking. Mike sighed.

"El baby wake up" Mike whispered hoping we didn't hear him. We did. "El baby wake up" Lucas mimics Mike, pulling Max into a kiss. "You guys are my second OTP" Dustin said. El woke up, but she buries her head into Mike's neck. "But you can't beat them. I mean look at them they're all in love and shit" Dustin said laughing.

Mike's POV:

Couldn't they just go away? I really wanted to just relax with El, especially because of Mason. "Are awake baby?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded and kissed me, I kissed her back. El looked around the room and got a little scared, I don't know why she usually doesn't get scared. "Hey El how are you doing?" Dustin asked sitting down next to her. She smiled nervously and sat closer to me. I furrowed my eyebrows along with everybody else in the room. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She hugged me and I could feel her tears fall down on my shirt. "I'm scared" she whispered. I looked at her and smiled sadly. "They won't hurt you El" I tell her. They all look at us and sigh. She's kinda going back to being like she was, when we found her. "Promise?" She asks. "Promise".

Eleven's POV:

I don't know why I'm scarred of the boys. I guess I'm afraid that they would do the same thing as Mason did. I sat up and hugged Dustin. Dustin smiled and hugged me back.
It suddenly became a group hug and everyone was laughing.

Soon all the boys and Max (except Will), had to go home. It was after all a school night. "Goodnight El, I love you" Mike said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. We were alone in my bedroom. We kept kissing and didn't pull away. Mike put his hands on my hips and I pulled away. It was too much. "Sorry El" Mike whispered. I kissed his nose and he went home. I was laying in my bed and was just thinking.
Why did Mason do that? The others said that it's because he is a mouth breather. I thought of Mike and smiled before closing my eyes, dreaming about another date with Mike.

Dustin's POV:

I was kissing Sally against a tree in the park. We were on a date and Sally just started to kiss me. "I really like you Dustin" Sally said blushing. I started to blush as well and smiled. "I like you too". There was completely silence for about six minutes before I started to talk again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded and kissed me. I kissed her back. We pulled away and smiled.

Sally is so amazing.

Max's POV:

I was making homework with Lucas when he suddenly started to kiss me. That was ten minutes ago.... I guess we got a little carried away. I pulled away and smiled at Lucas.
"I love you" Lucas said. I smiled and kissed him. "I - love - you - too" I said between kisses. We kept kissing until someone knocked on the door. "Max honey you have to go home" Lucas's mom said. "Okay thank you" I said back. I kissed Lucas one more time before making my way home on my skateboard.

"Where were you?" Billy asks when I open door. "I was with Lucas" I said trying to walk upstairs, but he blocked the way. "Who is Lucas?" He asked. Billy's breath smelled of alcohol and I sighed. "Lucas is my boyfriend" I told him pushing him away.
"Boyfriend? You aren't aloud to have a boyfriend" Billy yelled after me. I ran to my room and locked the door. Billy was pounding on the door. "Open up you slut!" He yelled.

Just think of Lucas and everything will be okay.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So did you like the chapter?

I totally ship Mileven, Dally and Lucax! (Is Lucax they're ship name?)

See you tomorrow.

Stay Strange!