Chapter 9: Without you

Eleven's POV:

After taking a shower, I got dressed in some of Will's clothes and went out of the bathroom. Mike was waiting for me outside the door, smiling. He looked at me and hugged me again. "I have missed you so much El. I don't know if I could have lived another second without you" he said looking me in the eyes. "Mike I missed you. Can't live without you" I said struggling with my words. He kissed me until we heard kissing sounds behind us. We turned around and saw Will, Dustin and Lucas. "Oh El, I can't live without you!" Lucas said hugging Dustin. "Mike I missed you so much" Dustin said in a high pitched voice. Will was laughing so hard that he fell down on the floor. "Wow good acting guys, are you gonna kiss too?" Mike asked smirking. Dustin and Lucas looked at each other and jumped away screaming curse words.

We were all settled in the living room, they wanted to talk about were I was supposed to stay. "The oppositions we have is Mike's house, Joyce's house and my house" Hopper said looking at me. Mike took my hand and smiled. "She can stay with me" he said looking at Hopper. "I don't think that's a good idea Mike, I don't think our parents would like that" Nancy said. Mike narrowed his eyes. "Why not?! She lived there just fine" Mike said slightly offended. "Because last time, you lied to our parents, and the men from Hawkins lab, convinced mom and dad that Eleven is insane!" Nancy said looking at Hopper. "I'll take her, we don't have much space, but she can stay, after everything she did for my family" Joyce said looking at me smiling. I smiled back and looked at Mike. "Then it's settled, Eleven will be living here" Hopper said standing up.
I trust Joyce, so I'm okay with staying here.

Mike's POV:

I really wish El could stay at my house, but at least she isn't living too far away. They had an extra bed, and they put the bed in the washing room, since it was a pretty big room. Joyce talked about moving the washing machine into another room, so El could get this as her bet room. They had also planned to get Eleven clothes tomorrow, but the boys and I weren't allowed to come. Apparently it was a 'girl trip' as Nancy said. After a lot of begging I got permission to stay and sleep on a mattress next to El. We were laying down and El looked down at me. She smiled and said "Goodnight Mike" and closed her eyes. "Goodnight El" I said closing my eyes.

I woke up, because someone was screaming. I sat up and looked at Eleven. She was kicking and screaming. She was having a nightmare. "Please stop!" She screamed tears running down her cheeks. I hurried over to the bed and tried to wake her up. "El! Eleven wake up it's just a dream!" I said and her eyes shot up. I hugged her as she cried and calmed down. "Are you okay?" I asked looking her in the eyes. She nodded and smiled. I stood up making my way to the mattress. "Mike?" El asked. I turned around and looked at her. Her eyes was filled with fear, her lips were trembling and her cheeks were still wet from tears. "Can you lay with me?" She asked making space for me. The possibility that someone would walk in and that I would get in so much trouble, was big. But in that moment I didn't care.

I laid down next to her pulling her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest and had her arms around my shoulders. My arms were around her waist pulling her closer. She fell asleep really quick and I smiled before closing my eyes.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

A/N

So yeah guys. The rest of the story won't only be fluff, but it might be a little like this for a while.
There will be more action and obstacles ahead for our beloved characters!

I'm probably going to update next weekend because of school🙄.

So, bye bye strangers